Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Couple having trouble making friends

Jump to newest

By *r J and Puddin OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rothwell

Wondering if anyone can help, we're looking for women in west yorkshire to play with and have had very little luck. We are 420 friendly but in no way is smoking a must have. The people we have spoken to are nice, if not sometimes unreliable, but few and far between.

We would love to talk to anyone interested in getting together, being friends or having fun.

Of course we welcome suggestions about our pictures/ profile, that kind of thing. Dont let the tenure fool you, might have been here a year but we have no idea what we're doing

Mr J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustfortheforumsWoman
over a year ago

no

"Wondering if anyone can help, we're looking for women in west yorkshire to play with and have had very little luck. We are 420 friendly but in no way is smoking a must have. The people we have spoken to are nice, if not sometimes unreliable, but few and far between.

We would love to talk to anyone interested in getting together, being friends or having fun.

Of course we welcome suggestions about our pictures/ profile, that kind of thing. Dont let the tenure fool you, might have been here a year but we have no idea what we're doing

Mr J"

as someone said to me just be patient and not everyone likes a smoke that’s what puts people off

over a year ago

Rothwell

Totally true, no arguments here on that point

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's hard for everyone and anyone to make connections ....

As the above has said smoking may limit some ppl but not all.

Maybe use the forums to look for people that catch your eye and msg them? Are you being proactive in looking and msging?

One question- why is there only a bdsm test for mister and not Mrs?

I do wish you the best (from a fellow new couple)

K

X

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Well if you're ever travelling to Peterborough way and you don't mind the top end of your age range being squeezed, then drop us a line

By *DFriendly FolkCouple
over a year ago

Redditch

Well your pictures and bodies are top notch. I'm sure you will find the right people before long. Have fun

over a year ago

Rothwell

"I think it's hard for everyone and anyone to make connections ....

Maybe use the forums to look for people that catch your eye and msg them? Are you being proactive in looking and msging?

K

X"

Thanks for the reply if you scroll down, its a shortened version of the results for both of us, Puddin is underneath x

over a year ago

"I think it's hard for everyone and anyone to make connections ....

K

X

Thanks for the reply if you scroll down, its a shortened version of the results for both of us, Puddin is underneath x"

My mistake... they squished into one in my eyes

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I think it's because you're looking for the same thing as most of the couples here, a woman, there's a lot of competition.

Clubs might be a better bet for you once they reopen, I've seen many couples say they've had more luck with ladies at clubs.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Wondering if anyone can help, we're looking for women in west yorkshire to play with and have had very little luck. We are 420 friendly but in no way is smoking a must have. The people we have spoken to are nice, if not sometimes unreliable, but few and far between.

Mr J"

Looking for smoking buddy's would put us off.

We are not 420 friendly in the slightest

By *JessSRosexCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hey all

We just read over this profile as we are kinda of having the same problem. Some helpful info which we have noted. Thank you to all those above x

over a year ago

Rothwell

Really appreciate the help, thank you we are absolutely looking forward to clubs when they reopen, as ever patience is a virtue we are unburdened with haha

By *ischer400777Man
over a year ago

stanley county durham

Looking at your profile I find it hard to believe you can’t make friends you are such a attractive hot couple

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Really appreciate the help, thank you we are absolutely looking forward to clubs when they reopen, as ever patience is a virtue we are unburdened with haha "

Pandora in Leeds is open now Friday and Saturday evenings

By *ouplexo123Couple
over a year ago

York

Hi from a 420 friendly couple in York! We aren't necessarily looking to play with couples at the minute, but we'd totally be up for meeting socially anyway

Post new Message to Thread