Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Inexperienced young lad seeking help

Jump to newest

By *teelyBloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Hey all. Im a young lad aged 18 in the exeter region. I know its a long shot but i would be so greatful for a couple or a single woman to teach me how to pleasure them in the way they want. Im looking to have experiences and learn. Im a fast learner and a great listener

Thanks

H.S xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Hey all. Im a young lad aged 18 in the exeter region. I know its a long shot but i would be so greatful for a couple or a single woman to teach me how to pleasure them in the way they want. Im looking to have experiences and learn. Im a fast learner and a great listener

Thanks

H.S xx"

Didn't any information from your last post asking the same thing help at all?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are professionals who ca n help you with this

By *r-OreoMan
over a year ago

Telford Wellington

"Hey all. Im a young lad aged 18 in the exeter region. I know its a long shot but i would be so greatful for a couple or a single woman to teach me how to pleasure them in the way they want. Im looking to have experiences and learn. Im a fast learner and a great listener

Thanks

H.S xx

"

Hahhaha he doesn't learnn

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Thanks

H.S xx

Hahhaha he doesn't learnn"

It's not about learning, it's probably more about getting people to look at his profile. Like plenty others.

To the OP: you're only 18. You really should look for life experiences elsewhere rather than on a swingers site. Unless you are serious about trying the lifestyle. However, in the last instance, your age is going to be a hindrance as most (if not all) swingers clubs only let people in who are 21+.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

Thanks

H.S xx

Hahhaha he doesn't learnn

It's not about learning, it's probably more about getting people to look at his profile. Like plenty others.

To the OP: you're only 18. You really should look for life experiences elsewhere rather than on a swingers site. Unless you are serious about trying the lifestyle. However, in the last instance, your age is going to be a hindrance as most (if not all) swingers clubs only let people in who are 21+. "

The problem is that some people are looking at trying out the lifestyle, while others want lessons and free sex. Mind, they come in all ages.

Not knocking it, just a massive difference.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 17:01:06]

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

As the sergeant major at Sandhurst used to say "there is one thing you can't learn and that's experience "

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

Thanks

H.S xx"

Got to ask OP.

Why are your accommodation times so specific? ?

Why only afternoons?

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Thanks

H.S xx

Got to ask OP.

Why only afternoons? "

Because he has his paper round in the mornings

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

Thanks

H.S xx

Got to ask OP.

Why only afternoons?

Because he has his paper round in the mornings "

Or his folks come home??

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

Thanks

H.S xx

Got to ask OP.

Why only afternoons?

Because he has his paper round in the mornings "

Or his folks come home??

over a year ago

It's called life mate make mistakes and learn from it

By *teelyBloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Thanks

H.S xx

Got to ask OP.

Why only afternoons? "

I have family commitments and those are the only times im free

over a year ago

Did you not like any of the answers you got on your last thread asking the same question OP?

Whether you like the answers or not, the responses to this thread will most likely be the same.

You're a young man - at the youngest age this site allows.

Most users here have children older than you, so won't be interested because of that.

Everyone is here for their own enjoyment. Nobody is here to 'teach' anybody anything.

By *teelyBloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"Did you not like any of the answers you got on your last thread asking the same question OP?

Whether you like the answers or not, the responses to this thread will most likely be the same.

Most users here have children older than you, so won't be interested because of that.

Everyone is here for their own enjoyment. Nobody is here to 'teach' anybody anything."

Somebody needs to ‘teach’ you to be less rude to people. Ive asked a civilised and honest question in a polite manner. If its not something your willing to help me with then dont answer. Simple. There is no need to be so rude to someone whos only trying to have some lighthearted fun and new experiences

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Did you not like any of the answers you got on your last thread asking the same question OP?

Everyone is here for their own enjoyment. Nobody is here to 'teach' anybody anything.Somebody needs to ‘teach’ you to be less rude to people. Ive asked a civilised and honest question in a polite manner. If its not something your willing to help me with then dont answer. Simple. There is no need to be so rude to someone whos only trying to have some lighthearted fun and new experiences "

Where are they being rude??

They have answered your question with a civilised and honest answer.

It may not be what you wanted to hear, but it isn't rude.

If you can't handle the answer, then we politely suggest you don't ask the question.

You seem quite sensitive. .....

Maybe this site isn't for you??

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

And we are dying to know OP.

Why can you only accommodate weekday afternoons.

Do you still live at home and your folks are home in the evenings??

By *teelyBloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"And we are dying to know OP.

Why can you only accommodate weekday afternoons.

Do you still live at home and your folks are home in the evenings??"

Yes exactly that. You seem obsessed

Post new Message to Thread