Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

im new but had no meets

Jump to newest

By *enisgeddon OP   Man
over a year ago

cannock

Hi I joined this website last year after a friend recommeneded it and I've had no meets whatsoever and I don't know what I'm doing wrong can someone help me please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I don't understand either though to be honest; your profile needs padding out a bit, another is your messages, do you make sure you fit what they are looking for? But on the plus side, you can accommodate and have a good selection of pictures. Try the chat rooms, go to socials, parties and clubs

over a year ago

To be frank your profile is rubbish.

What does it tell anyone...your slim....and lick pussy....yipeee do.

There are lots of suggestions in the forums....maybe check them out

over a year ago

"To be frank your profile is rubbish.

What does it tell anyone...your slim....and lick pussy....yipeee do.

There are lots of suggestions in the forums....maybe check them out "

Don't forget the stamina

By *tehalifaxMan
over a year ago

halifax

hi im steve from halifax ive been msgs people on this site n not gettin any replys or they are just blockin me im a genuine honest guy lookin for nsa fun in halifax'hudderfield'bradford i love women who dress up sexy n wear stockings holdups or suspenders im fun n like havin a laugh n would like to meet couples n single ladies n pregnant ladies for nsa fun any age

over a year ago

"hi im steve from halifax ive been msgs people on this site n not gettin any replys or they are just blockin me im a genuine honest guy lookin for nsa fun in halifax'hudderfield'bradford i love women who dress up sexy n wear stockings holdups or suspenders im fun n like havin a laugh n would like to meet couples n single ladies n pregnant ladies for nsa fun any age "

Oh Noes not again

over a year ago

Hi guys, dont worry, im in the same boat, had no meets yet, dont think I ever will! X

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"hi im steve from halifax ive been msgs people on this site n not gettin any replys or they are just blockin me im a genuine honest guy lookin for nsa fun in halifax'hudderfield'bradford i love women who dress up sexy n wear stockings holdups or suspenders im fun n like havin a laugh n would like to meet couples n single ladies n pregnant ladies for nsa fun any age "
Blocked.....

over a year ago

You post this and you're wondering why you've had no meets

By *lam rockerMan
over a year ago

Tain

You must be doing something wrong then. My best bit of advice is to always approach any meet with no expectations of anything happening beyond having a chat.

over a year ago

i've been on over a year but enjoying the banter ang gaining confidence

over a year ago

try adding more on ya file what you are looking for add more pics

over a year ago

It's something you will get used to on this site. I have been on here for a good few months now, send dozens of messages, most of which just get deleted.... but this does not phase me. It's just something I have learned to accept.

However I do just love being here on this site, being apart of something really exciting, and who know's one day I might just meet the perfect lady/Couple!

So keep going chap! never give up!!

Andrew from Devon

over a year ago

"i've been on over a year but enjoying the banter ang gaining confidence"

A good attitude to have

over a year ago

"It's something you will get used to on this site. I have been on here for a good few months now, send dozens of messages, most of which just get deleted.... but this does not phase me. It's just something I have learned to accept.

However I do just love being here on this site, being apart of something really exciting, and who know's one day I might just meet the perfect lady/Couple!

So keep going chap! never give up!!

Andrew from Devon"

Another with a good attitude

Post new Message to Thread