Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Manchester to Cornwall

Jump to newest

By *urvesAllOver OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm heading down to Cornwall for a wedding at the end of September. I'm considering doing it as a road trip, stopping off in various towns and maybe using this site to get my own personal guide around each place.

Do you think this is a good idea or as I won't know anyone it will be hard to arrange and could end up with nowhere to stay because of people dropping out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First stop - Nottingham..!!

Sounds a great idea but you would be in a pickle if somebody drops out..

Is it a three week road trip with a stop every night ? :D

You won't be short of offers anyway x

over a year ago

Manchester

Probably 3 or 4 stops, then a few nights in st Ives before heading home. Would be a road trip with a difference!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm heading down to Cornwall for a wedding at the end of September. I'm considering doing it as a road trip, stopping off in various towns and maybe using this site to get my own personal guide around each place.

Do you think this is a good idea or as I won't know anyone it will be hard to arrange and could end up with nowhere to stay because of people dropping out? "

Advertise it in the Meets section or go browsing for likely 'candidates' - bet you won't be short of offers! Perky and

I are thinking of doing the same in reverse sometime later this year - great way to see the country.......

over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure if I'm definitely going to do it, just wanted the feel out the interest on here and see if people thought it was a good idea

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Worst case, you have a reserve hotel budget, in case someone drops out or you don't get on perfectly. You could achieve Manchester to St Ives in a day's drive, so it's adding icing to the cake to meet some great people and have lots of fun. Obviously there are places with clubs along the route, such as Chams near the M6, so adds an extra dimension to it. Consider staying with another female, as they may know the best deal locally, and have some friends to call round. Have fun!!

over a year ago

Manchester

Really good idea - I might feel more comfortable like that. Kinky couch surfing!

I know I can do it in a day but would be nice to take my time and have some fun with it!

By *ance66Man
over a year ago

tewkesbury

if the timings right,tewkesbury,s a nice little place to visit x

Post new Message to Thread