Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Not had alot of luck any ideas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a while now but not had alot of meets can any one help me or give me a few pointers ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pics seem alright, nice to see a guy's profile not covered in pics of his tinky-winky.

Could do with writing more about what you enjoy doing and what sort of person you are looking for. Sell yourself basically!!!

I'd lose any "drop me a line/get in touch" stuff. I can't speak for all the girls on here but I've never needed to look for and message a guy. I just put a message on my profile saying I'm availible and wade through the messages I get. There are A LOT of guys on here.

Finally make sure your initial message is tailored to the person at the other end. A shy blushing newbie might not take to the same approach that would work for a hardened gangbang queen.

over a year ago

Thank you, i appreciete the advice & will change my profile a bit ! I do have pics of my "tinky-winky" but in my private gallery so if one is intersted they can look if they become friend so to speak !

over a year ago

"Thank you, i appreciete the advice & will change my profile a bit ! I do have pics of my "tinky-winky" but in my private gallery so if one is intersted they can look if they become friend so to speak !"

What JenniDee was trying to say that there is nothing worse than looking at a profile only to find its full of cock pictures taken at various angles; one or two is okay but any more and it becomes boring. Us girls do however like a nice bum picture

over a year ago

il put a pic of my bum up if it helps & gets the wrigt attention, thanks for your help

over a year ago

Move up north, I'll give you some attention!

over a year ago

What these lovely ladies failed to mention is verifications!!! There's nothing more these women love than to know another woman has been there and enjoyed it...so they are like a kid in sweet shop copying what the next kid has.

Try and get some action shots too like jenny said sell yourself...'Does exactly what it says on the tin' and all that

over a year ago

"What these lovely ladies failed to mention is verifications!!! There's nothing more these women love than to know another woman has been there and enjoyed it...so they are like a kid in sweet shop copying what the next kid has.

Try and get some action shots too like jenny said sell yourself...'Does exactly what it says on the tin' and all that "

Not necessarily, some of us don't mind the fact that someone is not verified; for me its all about the profile and if there is nothing there to tempt me in the first place, or they don't match what I am looking for, verifications wouldn't wouldn't come into it at all and I would only skim them

Thanks for the comment though

over a year ago

growing a fanny and a pair of tits would help you out a lot

over a year ago

"What these lovely ladies failed to mention is verifications!!! There's nothing more these women love than to know another woman has been there and enjoyed it...so they are like a kid in sweet shop copying what the next kid has.

Try and get some action shots too like jenny said sell yourself...'Does exactly what it says on the tin' and all that

Not necessarily, some of us don't mind the fact that someone is not verified; for me its all about the profile and if there is nothing there to tempt me in the first place, or they don't match what I am looking for, verifications wouldn't wouldn't come into it at all and I would only skim them

Thanks for the comment though"

Agreed we have met guys without verifications.

over a year ago

But to the OP, I think you need more information on your profile, wasn't that interesting and similar to so many other single guys, you need to stand out from the crowd.

over a year ago

"But to the OP, I think you need more information on your profile, wasn't that interesting and similar to so many other single guys, you need to stand out from the crowd."

Agree with Julie - you also come over as somewhat egocentric - 'it's all about me'... The fact that you are way down in deepest, darkest Devon and want fun 'locally' says to us you really can't be arsed to travel. As a single guy, that's one thing you have GOT to be prepared o do if you want meets. Other than that, get thee to a club!!!!!

and

over a year ago

"But to the OP, I think you need more information on your profile, wasn't that interesting and similar to so many other single guys, you need to stand out from the crowd.

Agree with Julie - you also come over as somewhat egocentric - 'it's all about me'... The fact that you are way down in deepest, darkest Devon and want fun 'locally' says to us you really can't be arsed to travel. As a single guy, that's one thing you have GOT to be prepared o do if you want meets. Other than that, get thee to a club!!!!!

and "

Yes totally! We have single guys travel for up to two hours! And no fun is guaranteed.

We do travel but I'd not be jumping in my car to travel to Devon unless you really stood out.

over a year ago

Having looked at your profile its hard to say why your not getting any meets - im Bisexual and have been fortunate enough to meet both males and female/couples so if i can do it with your body im prety sure you can mate

Post new Message to Thread