Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Come in and say hello

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I’m s. To save repeating one self have a look at my profile and let me know what you think. Positive or negative I’m thick skinned. Pleased to meet you all. Come and say hi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all I’m s. To save repeating one self have a look at my profile and let me know what you think. Positive or negative I’m thick skinned. Pleased to meet you all. Come and say hi. "

Looks ok to me op.

Good humor and information but then I’m a dufus and know fuck all but to be fair it’s head and shoulders above most other single guys profiles.

Only thing I’d say is a male veri can make you look possibly bi which could put some women off rightly or wrongly so personally I’d hide them.

Best of luck.

T

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi all I’m s. To save repeating one self have a look at my profile and let me know what you think. Positive or negative I’m thick skinned. Pleased to meet you all. Come and say hi.

Looks ok to me op.

Good humor and information but then I’m a dufus and know fuck all but to be fair it’s head and shoulders above most other single guys profiles.

Only thing I’d say is a male veri can make you look possibly bi which could put some women off rightly or wrongly so personally I’d hide them.

Best of luck.

T"

Lol I know it’s seems like that but if you read it.. was actually my mate. But hey being a dufus is cool as long as your happy and people around you are happy I’ll happy to be a dufus. Thank you and stay safe x

Post new Message to Thread