Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Why dont CPL'S assist single men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just had a thought...

theres loads of couples wanting to do full swaps and swingging.

if they organise a meet with a single lad and also a single lass, it would make it more intersting. yeah you might have to get a three way agreement or just leave it to the eliment of surprise .

this way all us newbie lads and un attached lads wont be left out.

look forward to feedbacks and invites to meets preferbily with lots of shagging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

...Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to get hold of a single female?...

It's a nice idea, but if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it by now.

We will make considerations for single guys who can bring a willing fuck-buddy, but plucking out a single female for a meet like that will be an uphill struggle. Even couples/single females struggle to meet other single females, so single guys will still be left out for a while. x

over a year ago

"...Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to get hold of a single female?...

but plucking out a single female for a meet like that will be an uphill struggle. Even couples/single females struggle to meet other single females, so single guys will still be left out for a while. x"

i see enough post by girls wanting to meet a couple... why not add a newbie to add to the fun

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"I just had a thought...

if they organise a meet with a single lad and also a single lass, it would make it more intersting. yeah you might have to get a three way agreement or just leave it to the eliment of surprise .

look forward to feedbacks and invites to meets preferbily with lots of shagging. "

As you say, "if they organise.." meaning the couple, suggests you'd like the couples to do this for you?

As someone once said when talking about finding an 18 yr old virgin in Glasgow, "you've got more chance of being bit in the bum by a cabbage".

My advice would be, you do the work - as you've already said, you see lots of willing females on here - buddy up with one of those, set up a couples profile and go for it.

Sounds easy!

Let us know how that works out.

Seriously though - most people will tell you it's hard enough on here for single guys, if you want to have fun, your best bet is to go to a club or social.

Cheers

D

By *rs kemeaCouple
over a year ago

angus

Why should other people have to do all the work for you?

I wouldn't meet someone who couldn't be arsed to organise their own meets because I'd think that they probably don't care who they're with as long and they get a shag and probably wouldn't put that much effort into it.

over a year ago

it not that newbies and single dont put effort into it...

it just their not taken seriuosly and this could be because others have spoilt the it for us before we even got here.

By *rs kemeaCouple
over a year ago

angus

I still don't see what couples or single fems would get from this arrangement.

When we meet couples we choose people we'd be friends with, without the sex and it's hard enough for us to find couples whether the attraction goes all ways, without acting as a matchmaker for a stranger.

If I was a single fem, I'd rather organise my own meets or find my own fb to play with as a couple.

over a year ago

fair play...

ok cool..

so when someone reads your message and deletes them, i get it they are not interested.

some reply saying yeah or nahh..

whats in the minds of all those who read the message and dont delete or reply.

anyone

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

So what your saying is couples should be arranging meets for you because your "new".

Yeah that aint happening.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"fair play...

ok cool..

so when someone reads your message and deletes them, i get it they are not interested.

some reply saying yeah or nahh..

anyone"

your not their type

your message was boring/terrible/didnt tick any boxes

you failed to read their profile and use a codeword

They are inundated by the men on here and you dont stand out.

It could be any of the above.

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

"

anyone"

I think you know the answer to this! Don't stress about the people who aren't interested, get on and find some who are. Good luck

over a year ago

"

your not their type

"

ok if thats the case why do they hoard the messages.. thats the bit i cant figure out

over a year ago

"

I think you know the answer to this! Don't stress about the people who aren't interested, get on and find some who are. Good luck "

cheers for being supportive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to get hold of a single female?...

but plucking out a single female for a meet like that will be an uphill struggle. Even couples/single females struggle to meet other single females, so single guys will still be left out for a while. x

i see enough post by girls wanting to meet a couple... why not add a newbie to add to the fun"

Think you'll find they are more than likely a sad single guy pretending to be a female for kicks.

Real single ladies dont need to request to find couples, they do their own looking or get approached.

over a year ago

Well there is a reason we play with single guys and it's cause they single lol. If we wanted a couple then yeah ok I wouldn't have a problem meeting a single guy and lady but I much prefer to be centre of attention and keep single guy for my enjoyment

over a year ago

"

your not their type

ok if thats the case why do they hoard the messages.. thats the bit i cant figure out "

Its not that I hoard messages, its just that I get quite a lot, so often I'll click on the profile of the sender before I read the message and if I don't like what I see I either don't open it or have a quick read and move on to the next. My friend on here bulk delted over 750 unread messages last week. Yes really. I was gob smacked she had that many but I saw it with my own eyes. So now you single boys know, you REALLY have to stand out

over a year ago

BiFem

95% of looking on here is Male to Female and lots of the guys read and respect a female/couples profile and dont send un warranted messages - it the others that really dont give a toss and will message regardless

Looking dont do any harm and your friend is perhapes might be missing out on some nice guys by just dealeting without reading or looking

Like you however i to will read a persons profile prior to replying to a message and decide whether to deleat or not

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think the overall advice is that those who stand to gain the most should probably make the most effort. On Fab, this likely equates to single guys having to do the hard work, however unappealing it is to some. Sometimes when you're trying to stem the flow of a raging torrent, it's easier to dig a new channel and let a new stream begin to find its route.

over a year ago

"

your not their type

ok if thats the case why do they hoard the messages.. thats the bit i cant figure out "

Cos they can,cos its there profile and they can do what they want with it,Too many single males moaning saying they get a ruff ride,if 90% of them take 2 minutes out of there wanking time to look at a profiles and see if they fit the bill,there would me less posts in the forums about single males getting nothing,if a member doesnt reply to a message you have sent,take the hint you are not what they are looking for its simple as that,i have blocked single males from this account as we where sick of getting silly 1 liners from single males asking for a fuck (not even a hello how are you)there are plenty of couples out there who meet single males

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Oddly i agree with Chrissy (no its not a trend dont worry).

I go in chat and have a laugh with loads of people, singles couples and anyone.

i know most of them are not into single guys and the ones that are have a huge choice of fit, hot, young, VWE guys (i am none of those).

But i do read profiles, and the worse messsage i am likely to send is one that says 'like you pics, very sexy'.

if i get a reply its normally 'thanks' or if i dont cool, it was meant as a compliment.

i dont want couple or anyone to arrange meets for me, i can do that (or not myself) i know what i like and i know the people that like me (yeh there are a few) so i dont want a couple suddenly springing a 'blind date' on me.

as for single guys moaning, yeh some do, soem dont, some are twats some aint.

some of the worse people for ignorant and nasty i have come across on fab are women and couples, but it dont mean i tar them all with the same brush.

we are all different - its supposed to be fun- if it aint fun stop doing it i know i will !!

over a year ago

"Why should other people have to do all the work for you?

I wouldn't meet someone who couldn't be arsed to organise their own meets because I'd think that they probably don't care who they're with as long and they get a shag and probably wouldn't put that much effort into it. "

My thoughts exactly! You shouldn't rely on others if your struggling yourself

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Mind you some people might do it better than i can.

Thats what comes with being shy !!

over a year ago

"

i have blocked single males from this account as we where sick of getting silly 1 liners from single males asking for a fuck (not even a hello how are you)there are plenty of couples out there who meet single males "

ok but not all post from single males are. facny a fuck..

some of us actually take time to read the profile and understand what the other person want, and put togeother an appropriate email.

over a year ago

"Why should other people have to do all the work for you?

I wouldn't meet someone who couldn't be arsed to organise their own meets because I'd think that they probably don't care who they're with as long and they get a shag and probably wouldn't put that much effort into it.

My thoughts exactly! You shouldn't rely on others if your struggling yourself "

it was also to add to the excitement...

how ever i have met a couple of very nice ladies from here..

and come across some nasty ones to.

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

There's a feature that stops messages being sent from people you don't want to hear from. Filters.

We have't had a message from outside our preferred type of user for over a year due to judicious setting up of said filters.

It saves us having to trawl through shitloads of "Wanna fuck" messages daily.

over a year ago

Could you peel me a grape and set up a.meet for me please....not worried whether you like.me or not or there is any connection but I just can't be arsed to sort my own stuff...

over a year ago

"Could you peel me a grape and set up a.meet for me please....not worried whether you like.me or not or there is any connection but I just can't be arsed to sort my own stuff...

"

some poeple are turned on by the element of surprise...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Could you peel me a grape and set up a.meet for me please....not worried whether you like.me or not or there is any connection but I just can't be arsed to sort my own stuff...

some poeple are turned on by the element of surprise...

"

Well surprise yourself and stop waiting to be spoon fed. This is a new twist. I thought single men too lazy and unimaginative to do their own profiles were something else, you are in a league of your own!

over a year ago

ooo I thought it was me being castigated then....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I just had a thought...

look forward to feedbacks and invites to meets preferbily with lots of shagging. "

Couples generally want to swap with other couples e.g. taking part in a lifestyle

Not two people who have never laid eyes on each other.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Well surprise yourself and stop waiting to be spoon fed. This is a new twist. I thought single men too lazy and unimaginative to do their own profiles were something else, you are in a league of your own! "

over a year ago

This is a wind up right?

over a year ago

"This is a wind up right? "

lol

over a year ago

the person who originated the post is a Newbie with so much to learn......

Like the fact the LEGAL disclaimer he has posted on his profile is FAKE and has no legal standing or practical use....

So is he a copy and paster then?

Regards

Mark and Jayne

over a year ago

"I just had a thought...

In 3 years of looking we finally met a single fem last week so a single guy was lucky that night .. But next guy may have to wait that long again til next time

over a year ago

Would be so much easier if the single guys brought a fem along with them

over a year ago

Is this where we have been going wrong??? Silly us didn't realise we had to arrange meets for single guys!! It's tough enough finding our own meets let alone someone elses !!

Everyone for themselves on here OP!! If your willing to do your own leg work then the rest should follow!!

over a year ago

what you're looking for is asocial secretary..good luck with that

over a year ago

"I just had a thought...

I read that as a jokey post. Nothing more, nothing less.

So on that basis I'll say... fantastic idea! The single bloke can bring a pizza and the single female can bring a load of toys.

Oh and a cake.....

over a year ago

"what you're looking for is asocial secretary..good luck with that "

over a year ago

"

So is he a copy and paster then?

Regards

Mark and Jayne"

yep i pasted

over a year ago

"I just had a thought...

look forward to feedbacks and invites to meets preferbily with lots of shagging.

In 3 years of looking we finally met a single fem last week so a single guy was lucky that night .. But next guy may have to wait that long again til next time "

fuck me i have had two already..

appreciate everyones advice on here but i dont think i'm doing to bad

over a year ago

"what you're looking for is asocial secretary..good luck with that "

lol....

i'm used to my PA doing what ever is needed.

bad habits die hard

over a year ago

i'll be honest with you guys...

i even had a rare oppertunity to reject a single lass today.

other commitments got in the way.

over a year ago

Lol what if I want to chose the single man I play with and the couple I play with, does that mean I have to organise everyone?

I'll stick that in my to do list, along with catch up with my emails

which by the way I didnt even check before coming onto the forums

I should so be in bed 3 hours ago

ps sorry to those messages I havent responded to (yet) life ya know,

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"i'll be honest with you guys...

other commitments got in the way."

Awww thats a shame - I heard she'd set you up with 3 couples and 2 other single bi fems because she'd heard that you like surprises...

over a year ago

Awww thats a shame - I heard she'd set you up with 3 couples and 2 other single bi fems because she'd heard that you like surprises... "

lol

i'm kinnda spent...

need a break from this for a bit

over a year ago

"Would be so much easier if the single guys brought a fem along with them "

ithink thats a fantastic idea..

over a year ago

Awww thats a shame - I heard she'd set you up with 3 couples and 2 other single bi fems because she'd heard that you like surprises... "

you're all heart you...

over a year ago

alls i can say to this is i have tried very hard to meet cpls/singles on here, put a lot of effort into it, been nice and polite and.... NOTHING !

over a year ago

Ok here's the catch 22 mate. There's more couples looking for single ladies than single guys. There's more single ladies looking for single guys than couples.

So using this logic its 100 times easier for the couple to either meet another couple by the guy and the girl meeting previously than chancing their arm and hoping all 4 fancy each other.

To be honest though I don't see any problem with attracting either, you just play to your strong points. (Mine is my imagination) and put the effort in.

If you're really finding it that tricky though then parties are probably the way forward.

Good luck mate!

over a year ago

"Ok here's the catch 22 mate. There's more couples looking for single ladies than single guys. There's more single ladies looking for single guys than couples.

So using this logic its 100 times easier for the couple to either meet another couple by the guy and the girl meeting previously than chancing their arm and hoping all 4 fancy each other.

To be honest though I don't see any problem with attracting either, you just play to your strong points. (Mine is my imagination) and put the effort in.

If you're really finding it that tricky though then parties are probably the way forward.

Good luck mate!

"

cheers

great logic and sound advice

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

They do things for themselves and right to do so , if life is too short and we have to make the most of it why would couples spend their timme arranging meets for singles in order to help them even if they'd get to play too when they can simply arrange meets for themselves only and enjoy the rest of their spare time doing what ever they want . They don't have to look for women willing to meet strangers so they can have their first meets or for any other reasons . They are enough dating websites and agencies that are willing to help you find your perfect match and they get paid for it not couples on fabs or anyother swingers website and to top it all up they are places for people who enjoy swinging where they are many socials organizzed several times a year and places which specialize in socials so all sorts of people can meet each others in the flesh and learn more about each others and see if they want to go any further than just a drink and a chat . Now I hope you will find everything you need very soon .

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 27/07/12 20:05:32]

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Lol, reading this thread and can't help but laugh.

As the saying goes "Heaven helps those who help themselves"

over a year ago

hi jay ,not been here long myself ,and totally see where your coming from,yet even so if folk have all ready got there minds made up about us singles well suppose its up to us to show there are a few decent ones out there ! and as for us single men im sure not always been single some of the couples here im sure may end up single again,and end up with the problems of the site, lol as nothing lasts forever ! enjoy your singleness and freedom lol ,there are some good ones on the site ! yet most single women want the bi experience and most cpls have men who want the 2 women experience lol ,but then again as i say some decent couples and singles 2 you will find them or they will find you best luck and dont get dis heartened

over a year ago

"it not that newbies and single dont put effort into it...

it just their not taken seriuosly and this could be because others have spoilt the it for us before we even got here."

no ones spoilt nothing for others, people are still meeting for sex

this site was never a free for all where people wernt picky and just went with endless man after man after man

plus your ideas a little flawed as im sure most lasses who want to meet a couple if they wanted it to be a couple vs couple meet, im guessing most single women would prefer to choose their single guy themsevle and bring them along

over a year ago

How about you arranging with one of those girls to become a swing couple for the purpose of meeting couples

over a year ago

"hi jay ,not been here long myself ,and totally see where your coming from,yet even so if folk have all ready got there minds made up about us singles well suppose its up to us to show there are a few decent ones out there ! and as for us single men im sure not always been single some of the couples here im sure may end up single again,and end up with the problems of the site, lol as nothing lasts forever ! enjoy your singleness and freedom lol ,there are some good ones on the site ! yet most single women want the bi experience and most cpls have men who want the 2 women experience lol ,but then again as i say some decent couples and singles 2 you will find them or they will find you best luck and dont get dis heartened "

totally agree...

over a year ago

"How about you arranging with one of those girls to become a swing couple for the purpose of meeting couples "

most of them are after bi experiance like mentioned in the last post.

i have asked a couple of girls that have met me.. they want the whole hog.(be a real couple and swing)

not worth jeprodiseing my singleness.

By *arumcoupleCouple
over a year ago

salisbury

What, you want us to do all the leg work for YOU to gain 50% of the benifits..

So I look at a new car, test drive it, BUY it and you use it for 50% of the time FFS...

over a year ago

try offering a free holiday that might help you get a meet lol

By *arumcoupleCouple
over a year ago

salisbury

"try offering a free holiday that might help you get a meet lol "

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

So I'm supposed to arrange to meet a couple (and I don't usually play with women so I'd be carefully checking out the guy) and then get surprised by some random they've invited along to help him out!!

And you really think that I'd be staying and playing?!?!

I'm here for that single guys. And I expect to make my own choice as to who I play with. Anything else has horrible connotations. If I do play as a couple with a couple it's with someone I already know - I have no desire to have to start educating three people about my preferences in the lukewarm heat of the moment.

When I want to be more spur of the moment I go to a club.

over a year ago

"So I'm supposed to ."

why do some people on this site take post on forums so so personly....

well no not you definaltly not you.

over a year ago

To be fair mate I think Tempting was just looking at your OP from the point of a the single fem in th equation (which I imagine she might considering that's the way such a scenario would affect her)

I think for her it seemed a little too much like a blind date scenario, which can go wrong on a normal date if your previously unseen date slobbers spagbol all over himself, the tablecloth and the surrounding patrons, but if such a character were on a sex date the prospect of him waving his stiff john thomas in her face when she find him repulsive is an altogether different kettle of fish and takes awkwardness to a new level...

This hideous character may not apply to you, but if this method of couples fixing meets for single guys and ladies were to be adopted, you can bet that sooner or later it would happen...

To be fair I think your parting reposte was also a little uncalled for and really does take things personally. Tempting at no point stated she was talking about you personally, just the situation you described and why she strongly felt it might not work for her, however your reply certainly made things personal.

I don't imagine that she will take it to heart as I've found her to be a strong character (as well as a lady who can make a chap thank God he was born a man when she works her own brand of magic) however I do imagine that posting this will substancially reduce your own chance of meets, which is a shame as till this point, though your original idea was flawed, you had mainly taken criticism on the chin and debated in a reasonable fashion which would have done your chances no harm...

over a year ago

"To be fair mate I think Tempting was just looking at your OP from the point of a the single fem in th equation (which I imagine she might considering that's the way such a scenario would affect her)

I think for her it seemed a little too much like a blind date scenario, which can go wrong on a normal date if your previously unseen date slobbers spagbol all over himself, the tablecloth and the surrounding patrons, but if such a character were on a sex date the prospect of him waving his stiff john thomas in her face when she find him repulsive is an altogether different kettle of fish and takes awkwardness to a new level...

This hideous character may not apply to you, but if this method of couples fixing meets for single guys and ladies were to be adopted, you can bet that sooner or later it would happen...

To be fair I think your parting reposte was also a little uncalled for and really does take things personally. Tempting at no point stated she was talking about you personally, just the situation you described and why she strongly felt it might not work for her, however your reply certainly made things personal.

I don't imagine that she will take it to heart as I've found her to be a strong character (as well as a lady who can make a chap thank God he was born a man when she works her own brand of magic) however I do imagine that posting this will substancially reduce your own chance of meets, which is a shame as till this point, though your original idea was flawed, you had mainly taken criticism on the chin and debated in a reasonable fashion which would have done your chances no harm... "

point taken...

over a year ago

there a few party planners on this site which is great..

if only there was more of and in most towns and cities...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"So I'm supposed to .

why do some people on this site take post on forums so so personly....

well no not you definaltly not you."

And with that comment you have succeeded in putting yourself on lots of block lists.

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea. But you don't seem to realize that you aren't either. What would you do if you a couple invited you round to join them and a lady and she took one look and said definitely not you?

You're quite happy to offer up bright ideas but you really don't like them being debated and constructively criticized. Tough. Welcome to the forum and good luck - I think you might need it!

over a year ago

"there a few party planners on this site which is great..

"

Out of interest do you expect everything in life handed to you on a plate? Or is your sense of entitlement limted to your perception of swinging?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

There's a meet request forum. There's a Meets and Events page just for adding your requirements. You could make your profile more attractive to women out there looking for play partners for couples (there are some). And lastly, you could always arrange your own party. I am not sure why you think everyone on this site is here for your pleasure.

over a year ago

you know what..

i was infact contemplating on that my self.... putting up a party.

again no one is everyones cup of tea...and i'm sure of that.

i have put my hands up and said i'm new to this, don't really know what expectations to have yet.

i welcome being blocked by some as are most newbies by default, then the single males by default, i take on the chin and stand proud with a hard on..

thats just me..

over a year ago

i would like to apologise to temptingdevil247 for my eirlier post.

didn't mean come across as it did. i did not intend to personally attack you.

i am vey sorry.

i have tried to apologise by sending you a message but that isn't a option.

ps note to anyone else:

i do not expect anyone to drop what ever they do to help me or any newbie.

over a year ago

TIP ... Think before you Type lol

over a year ago

I'm single guy I find it best to just be honest and tidy people Arnt stupid so just be normal and I.v had no luck so far so pay no attention to wat I said lol x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Jay4nsa thank you for your apology.

Sometimes it's worth reading what you have written before you post it. Sometimes it's worth making a cup of tea instead.

Good luck in your quest.

over a year ago

"So I'm supposed to arrange to meet a couple (and I don't usually play with women so I'd be carefully checking out the guy) and then get surprised by some random they've invited along to help him out!!

I'm here for that single guys. And I expect to make my own choice as to who I play with. Anything else has horrible connotations. If I do play as a couple with a couple it's with someone I already know - I have no desire to have to start educating three people about my preferences in the lukewarm heat of the moment.

When I want to be more spur of the moment I go to a club."

Completely agree with you and what you have said.

We as a couple arrange meets with single guys mainly, I would never ever think oh well I'll bring a fem along, sure he'll like her.

To the OP, if it something you want to do, as others have said, you need to arrange it.

And finding mutual attraction, or what you like, will not necessarily be what others like.

over a year ago

"

well you have your own place why dont you have your own party instead of waiting for one local to you?

if you made any female friends on here who would like to come get them to help organise it for you

over a year ago

"So I'm supposed to arrange to meet a couple (and I don't usually play with women so I'd be carefully checking out the guy) and then get surprised by some random they've invited along to help him out!!

When I want to be more spur of the moment I go to a club.

Completely agree with you and what you have said.

We as a couple arrange meets with single guys mainly, I would never ever think oh well I'll bring a fem along, sure he'll like her.

To the OP, if it something you want to do, as others have said, you need to arrange it.

And finding mutual attraction, or what you like, will not necessarily be what others like.

"

plus most single girls if they wanted a couple plus one would find their guy themselves and then find a couple

the only way i think this scenario would happen is if a couple had a regular male they saw and also a single female friend where they had enough trust already there that they wouldn't be stitching her up. as it does happen sometimes, but i would guess more with friends who attend parties n clubs together

but then this is just like blind dates and just like blind dates your only going to take them from people who are friends and who you trust

over a year ago

i think they should just have one big socail with a stage and everyone gets a ticket and they do a live tomobola and do a draw and we see who everyone gets paired up with and off ya go enjoy yaself haha , would be fun to watch at least who gets who while your waiting for your number to get drawn lol

over a year ago

"i think they should just have one big socail with a stage and everyone gets a ticket and they do a live tomobola and do a draw and we see who everyone gets paired up with and off ya go enjoy yaself haha , would be fun to watch at least who gets who while your waiting for your number to get drawn lol "

lol.........

your just messing with my head now..

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

Easy answer for you. How many of your ex gfs u shared with another men? 0, then don't ask me to share mine with you

over a year ago

"Easy answer for you. How many of your ex gfs u shared with another men? 0, then don't ask me to share mine with you"

ha ha........

you know nuffin abt what i did or din't do...

lmao

i have passed a couple around.. hence i'm on the sence

over a year ago

"Easy answer for you. How many of your ex gfs u shared with another men? 0, then don't ask me to share mine with you

ha ha........

lmao

i have passed a couple around.. hence i'm on the sence"

You've 'passed a couple around'? You sound delightful.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Easy answer for you. How many of your ex gfs u shared with another men? 0, then don't ask me to share mine with you

ha ha........

lmao

i have passed a couple around.. hence i'm on the sence

You've 'passed a couple around'? You sound delightful. "

He gets better and better the longer he's here. I don't think this post has helped him at all.

over a year ago

"I just had a thought...

sorry i dont want to meet people who i have been set up with to meet a couple

if i want to meet a couple i would message them and introduce myself and take it from there

over a year ago

OP is clearly a vowel-less dick.

Fun thread.

over a year ago

"OP is clearly a vowel-less dick.

Fun thread."

A dck?

over a year ago

I'm a single female and not part of a couple. But I would defo meet more couples if they invited single guys. A lil candy for me too x

over a year ago

"I'm a single female and not part of a couple. But I would defo meet more couples if they invited single guys. A lil candy for me too x"

goto parties, thats where you will find it the most! if not pick your own guy and bring along!

over a year ago

"I'm a single female and not part of a couple. But I would defo meet more couples if they invited single guys. A lil candy for me too x"

i rest my case....

thank you.

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"

your not their type

It sometimes is better to keep messages, as we get messaged again and again by the same guys all messaging as if they have never messaged before. And when you say they have messaged before and the situation or reason is still the same they don't ever recall messaging you. Now if we delete (which we do now) its is impossible to remember what we have said, although we normally remember who and FAB tells you if you have messaged before if you delete we can never remember what was said or the reason it was never taken further. WE get too many messages to keep them and it does cause alsorts of confusion not being able to look up what you said last time, or indeed what the guy said that meant we put a stop to it. M&C

over a year ago

"

your not their type

ok if thats the case why do they hoard the messages.. thats the bit i cant figure out

It sometimes is better to keep messages, as we get messaged again and again by the same guys all messaging as if they have never messaged before. And when you say they have messaged before and the situation or reason is still the same they don't ever recall messaging you. Now if we delete (which we do now) its is impossible to remember what we have said, although we normally remember who and FAB tells you if you have messaged before if you delete we can never remember what was said or the reason it was never taken further. WE get too many messages to keep them and it does cause alsorts of confusion not being able to look up what you said last time, or indeed what the guy said that meant we put a stop to it. M&C"

Just block them then they can't message you again.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

omg... is thread still going

over a year ago

over a year ago

Because they don't have to....

over a year ago

Not rocket science. The couples don't want single males as that would be competition for the bi female and male of the couple. I'm not bi nor do I swing with married men whether part of a couple or not. So bring on the single guys for us straight single fems

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Who said single guys need help?

We are fine and will meet who we deserve to meet, couple or single. But no arranged meet...This is not a charity sex site after all

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Not rocket science. The couples don't want single males as that would be competition for the bi female and male of the couple. I'm not bi nor do I swing with married men whether part of a couple or not. So bring on the single guys for us straight single fems "

we only want single males. Sadly too many are not mature enough mentally. we are a married straight couple wanting straight single males to play with mrs while mr also plays with her.

if the approach was better i am sure more would get alot further though. and they make us careful about all single guys. Shame but true

but not all couples want other couples etc

over a year ago

"Who said single guys need help?

We are fine and will meet who we deserve to meet, couple or single. But no arranged meet...This is not a charity sex site after all"

yeah this !

over a year ago

1. Congrats on generating the longest post here.

2. people 'buy', 'lust','want' from people they like.

3. abundence mentality... there are people out there that want what you have to offer.

4. Offer what peolpe want and are looking for.

5. take your time to understand how to present yourself in the best possible light.

6. present yourself in the best possible light.

7. Great photos of you, not your cock. People want to meet you not your cock.

8. have a great usp

9. Stand out from the crowd

10. Make sure there are no typos in your profile

11. Build repport with people

12. Make people laugh

13. Go out of your way to get good feed back.

14. Arrange social meets.

15. Team up with some other great guys to arrange a party.

If its worth doing its worth doing to the best of your ability.

I'm job hunting.... I have to do all of this and I still rarely get a reply... bit its worth the effort!!

go on, go the extra mile... you'll appreciate the difference it makes!!

there's no such thing as good luck only earned luck.

Post new Message to Thread