Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Nudes vs Everyday pics

Jump to newest

By *trongcuddles OP   Man
over a year ago

Europe

Hey, what do you think are best for your profile?

I have posted a few normal pics and had some traction but my naked or in action pics seemed to have gotten more Fabs...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyday pics go a long way... im saying this but the only thing in my public gallery is a video of me wanking my BBC at work. Lol that aint quite everyday but hey ho

over a year ago

Europe

Haha fair

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Who are they getting fabs from and is that your target audience?

I'm not what you're after but I prefer a mix of nudes and "ordinary". Action shots aren't my cup of tea but some people like them and that's fine by me.

over a year ago

Europe

Fabs are mixed, but only few targeted audience.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply even if we don’t match

over a year ago

"Hey, what do you think are best for your profile?

I have posted a few normal pics and had some traction but my naked or in action pics seemed to have gotten more Fabs..."

In our opinion, if it is a single profile the photos should be of the single person.

If the action photo shows another person, then what is the point?? Unless of course someone wants to prove that they have had sex.

over a year ago

I have posted a few normal pics and had some traction but my naked or in action pics seemed to have gotten more Fabs...

In our opinion, if it is a single profile the photos should be of the single person.

If the action photo shows another person, then what is the point?? Unless of course someone wants to prove that they have had sex."

Personally, my action shots feature my partner, who is also on here!

By *otsolittlesecretWoman
over a year ago

prestatyn

If the action photo shows another person, then what is the point?? Unless of course someone wants to prove that they have had sex."

I agree with this. Action shots can be a put off for many too. Other than that you have a decent mix of photos although I'm inclined to favour clothed pics in general

over a year ago

If the action photo shows another person, then what is the point?? Unless of course someone wants to prove that they have had sex.

Personally, my action shots feature my partner, who is also on here! "

That's cool, but we still can't see why a single person's profile needs to have couple's photos.

over a year ago

A variety of pics help. Show others what you look like. No point trying to decieve people with flattering angles.

I personally think action shots and closeups are gross.

over a year ago

Europe

Haha perhaps some people need to prove it, I get what you mean

over a year ago

Europe

I agree with this. Action shots can be a put off for many too. Other than that you have a decent mix of photos although I'm inclined to favour clothed pics in general "

Thank you

By *uffhandymanMan
over a year ago

selby/peterborough

I love a nude!

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We love everyday and a few naughty nudes, however action shots just don’t do it for us and they tend to be the people we skip. Hope that helps.

- Lily

over a year ago

Europe

"We love everyday and a few naughty nudes, however action shots just don’t do it for us and they tend to be the people we skip. Hope that helps.

- Lily "

Thanks Lily, good to know

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Action shots are a total turn off messages from men with them in their public photos get deleted - I want to know about the man not some random and a few inches of cock. I don’t respond to profiles with cock shots in either .... some love it though so you won’t please everyone.

Everyday photos for sure .... love tease.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

It depends on what you read into someone fabbing a pic of you. For us we genuinely don't care if someone fabs our pics or how many we get. As long as someone out there enjoys a sneaky perv of them and we are happy with them then it's a job well done

over a year ago

We have noticed our fully clothed picture of me and the wife before a night out has more fabs than the naked ones. Theres nothing worse than a cock picture for a profile tho. We would rather speak to a face than a cock lol.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I like to see a good mixture. Prefer teasing pics to really obvious ones personally.

I don't always fab pics and rarely look at which photos of ours get fabbed.

K x

over a year ago

Europe

"Action shots are a total turn off messages from men with them in their public photos get deleted - I want to know about the man not some random and a few inches of cock. I don’t respond to profiles with cock shots in either .... some love it though so you won’t please everyone.

Everyday photos for sure .... love tease. "

Thank you

over a year ago

Europe

"It depends on what you read into someone fabbing a pic of you. For us we genuinely don't care if someone fabs our pics or how many we get. As long as someone out there enjoys a sneaky perv of them and we are happy with them then it's a job well done "

Cheers guys

over a year ago

Europe

"We have noticed our fully clothed picture of me and the wife before a night out has more fabs than the naked ones. Theres nothing worse than a cock picture for a profile tho. We would rather speak to a face than a cock lol. "

As a single guy you need to have at least one cock pic up right? Imagine how disappointed a lady would be with a Colgate smile but packing a gummy worm! Haha

Post new Message to Thread