Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Direct approach or polite approach?

Jump to newest

By *ew_to_it_2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

northwest

Wish lockdown was over so we could start meeting again. It’s hard to politely say “we want to call round a couples house, all get naked and have some naughty, horny sex”...Right from the off lol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people like to have a social & get to know the others a bit before getting down to sex so direct approach might not appeal to them.

By *s2pervsCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Polite and direct is achievable...the perfect combination in some respects.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I generally take the polite approach and try to engage with something I’ve read in their bio if I can. It hasn’t got me any responses yet though so maybe the trick is to use a bit of both?

By *rnaughtyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I always go with the polite approach too, i'm more than happy to have a social and i can accommodate so whatever the couple or lady prefers i'm happy to oblige.

I do prefer meeting and chatting face to face though as pictures can be misleading and it's much easier to communicate verbally than with txt messages which can easily be taken the wrong way

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We really like the direct approach from other couples, it saves a lot of time and possible confusion.

We had just such a message one Christmas eve morning. The couple duly arrived, we had a great time and have been friends ever since!

Post new Message to Thread