Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Anyone else in an open marriage?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This may sound strange to few, would like to know what people think of this type of relationship.

Me and Medusa have been together for forever have kids,and married 3 years now, and are fairly new to fab, we know we are both happy with each other she wants nothing more than me when it comes to guys and has alway wanted me to explore others, we have a couple profile and I have my personal,

we've met and played with a third occasions and it was amazing for everyone, its got to the point we're she'd like me to have fun alone. I'm open to that. Which is why I started my personal fab profile.

I've had interest on here and the people have been hot and lovely, but when it comes to explaining my end a little. The chat can go quiet or even a block on a few occasions.

I've even thought I might be coming across as if I'm cheating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I don't think you can consider it cheating, provided that your partner knows about it and you are open honest(Which you need to be if you are in an "open marriage").

I am also in such a marriage and it's great!

If anything, it keeps us closer to each other as we HAVE to be completely honest with each other.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

Maybe cross reference your couple profile on your single one, so people can have a little look

I am half a couple and we both meet seperately too, if someone wants to meet Jack I happily speak to them to reassure that I am happy with this and thats helped Jack.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi op

Maybe cross reference your couple profile on your single one, so people can have a little look

I am half a couple and we both meet seperately too, if someone wants to meet Jack I happily speak to them to reassure that I am happy with this and thats helped Jack. "

I do need to do something with my about me section, will update it with our couples info thanks.

Post new Message to Thread