Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Would you like your wife girl friends chatted up by guys

Jump to newest

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Would you like your wife or girl friend chatted up by guys off here by contacting them on there face book and seeing if they can chat them up, make friends and let it go further ?

I personally would and told her year ago she could have extra if she wanted it but down to her

My fantasy would be the guy letting me know how they get on and hearing the details but would you do this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Does the woman know that it's going to happen?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love the idea of it, but in reality it’s too risky to trust a random stranger not to go pure stalker and create a distressing scenario rather than a sexy one. But yeah, if all was good and not creepy I’d love it

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

This is a fantasy not reality but nice to hear people’s thoughts and fantasies too

But we have had chats etc

over a year ago

"Would you like your wife or girl friend chatted up by guys off here by contacting them on there face book and seeing if they can chat them up, make friends and let it go further ?

I personally would and told her year ago she could have extra if she wanted it but down to her

My fantasy would be the guy letting me know how they get on and hearing the details but would you do this"

It's of no interest to us.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/20 23:20:59]

over a year ago

I wouldn’t give out her Facebook details but I’d love a guy to chat her up another way.

It’s why I’m here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn’t give out her Facebook details but I’d love a guy to chat her up another way.

It’s why I’m here "

How does she feel about that?

over a year ago

I've always wanted a black man to secretly chat her up on a night out with her friends

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Wouldn't give out FB info but just love it at a club if I go walkabout on my own and return to where I left her and she is deep in conversation with a guy or sometimes they could be kissing or playing with each other,better still is finding her gone into the play area and going looking for her

over a year ago

Is this why you don't mention her in your profile and you cannot accommodate because she doesn't know you're on fab, OP?

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"Is this why you don't mention her in your profile and you cannot accommodate because she doesn't know you're on fab, OP?"

No sweet kids and family life at home so keep some Aspex of our lives away from home

Just like we go out on girly nights out together in towns fully dressed and stay out for a good time

I’m sure most on here do not advertise everything they do or explain there fantasies for people to judge or play close to home

We also use other sites profiles too

Maybe I should have placed this is story fantasies section rather than introduction but it seamed more suitable for the title

With social distancing we are not out meeting as we on front line and see the deaths and saw a very large number at the start of this pandemic

So the question is do you play in front of your kids or show them everything in your sexual kicks and kinks ? Flaunting your lifestyle infront of them

In this pandemic I’ve read and participated in these forums but the down side is people are too quick to judge for instance I’ve had lots of insults for having a female persona comments about my pics and the way I look, but the people did not have any pics for me to judge them

Many people especially couples have multiple profiles especially one based around the couple and others that are personal to themselves

I’m sorry if this offended you, but Fourms are about conversation s and we all don’t like everything one here, I just don’t waste my time on things I’m not interested in

Sorry for the rant but I’m judged a lot about myself on here

over a year ago

"Is this why you don't mention her in your profile and you cannot accommodate because she doesn't know you're on fab, OP?

No sweet kids and family life at home so keep some Aspex of our lives away from home

Just like we go out on girly nights out together in towns fully dressed and stay out for a good time

I’m sure most on here do not advertise everything they do or explain there fantasies for people to judge or play close to home

We also use other sites profiles too

Maybe I should have placed this is story fantasies section rather than introduction but it seamed more suitable for the title

With social distancing we are not out meeting as we on front line and see the deaths and saw a very large number at the start of this pandemic

So the question is do you play in front of your kids or show them everything in your sexual kicks and kinks ? Flaunting your lifestyle infront of them

In this pandemic I’ve read and participated in these forums but the down side is people are too quick to judge for instance I’ve had lots of insults for having a female persona comments about my pics and the way I look, but the people did not have any pics for me to judge them

Many people especially couples have multiple profiles especially one based around the couple and others that are personal to themselves

I’m sorry if this offended you, but Fourms are about conversation s and we all don’t like everything one here, I just don’t waste my time on things I’m not interested in

Sorry for the rant but I’m judged a lot about myself on here"

If you are here behind your wife's back, what do you expect?

If you aren't then you shouldn't get anything

The fact is that swinging isn't cheating. They are not remotely the same.

By *roady321Man
over a year ago

NORTHWICH

I have done this and worked out well..

Buy have had an instance when it didn't work

over a year ago

Not only getting chatted up but fucking her as they wish...and I clean up with my tongue

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve no wife or girlfriend so can’t comment.

By *omefun4twoCouple
over a year ago

oldmeldrum

"Wouldn't give out FB info but just love it at a club if I go walkabout on my own and return to where I left her and she is deep in conversation with a guy or sometimes they could be kissing or playing with each other,better still is finding her gone into the play area and going looking for her "

Love it when this happens

Especially if in club and see her getting taken to room and time i get to the play room there are a few guys giving her what she loves

She does love a few guys gvikng her fun at same time

Post new Message to Thread