Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

3 guys in sussex

Jump to newest

By *ussex team up OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

Post Covid planning of course but we are 3 friendly straight guys and will be offering a 3 guy service to greedy ladies

Very frustrated atm though ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If yous are fab straight I would let the the 3 off yous pump my ass and mouth full off hot sticky cum all night long in a hotel room till check out time the next morning just use and abuse my ass and mouth as yous see fit sometime

If yous are proper stright sorry for the comment just never know on hear lol xxxx love Natalie xxxx

over a year ago

Sussex

"If yous are fab straight I would let the the 3 off yous pump my ass and mouth full off hot sticky cum all night long in a hotel room till check out time the next morning just use and abuse my ass and mouth as yous see fit sometime

If yous are proper stright sorry for the comment just never know on hear lol xxxx love Natalie xxxx"

Lol we are Straight

By *argaret James200TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"If yous are fab straight I would let the the 3 off yous pump my ass and mouth full off hot sticky cum all night long in a hotel room till check out time the next morning just use and abuse my ass and mouth as yous see fit sometime

If yous are proper stright sorry for the comment just never know on hear lol xxxx love Natalie xxxx

Lol we are Straight "

I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm Spartacus, dam there's always one isn't there.

over a year ago

Sussex

[Removed by poster at 08/08/20 09:41:11]

over a year ago

Sussex

Shame eh ha

Post new Message to Thread