FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Returning couple (new to the forums) looking for a bit of feedback.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've been on Fab before and explored bi fem. now the male half of us wants to explore bi male oral fun with me enjoying watching.

xxxp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodGoshCouple
over a year ago

North London

Seems like a well written profile to me. One obvious suggestion - add some pictures. Especially since you state "if you can not show pics on here, we are not interested", it's only fair that you meet people half way. If it's discretion you're concerned about, hide the face pics and send them as and when you wish.

Happy hunting!

over a year ago

"Seems like a well written profile to me. One obvious suggestion - add some pictures. Especially since you state "if you can not show pics on here, we are not interested", it's only fair that you meet people half way. If it's discretion you're concerned about, hide the face pics and send them as and when you wish.

Happy hunting!"

Fair point about the pics. What we are trying to say is that we only want to see pics on Fab and not by email/text.

I'll go for a ponder and think on how to reword or have I just done that? lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

agree about the pic thing, youve been here a week and still no pics, even tho it says on profile you have some in private and are going to upload some in a few days!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be fair I don't even ggates far as reading the profile because as soon as I saw there were no pics I knew I almost certainly wouldn't meet u regardless of how great the text was as I have no way of knowing If there was also a physical attraction...

Contrary to popular belief, not all guys on here will sleep with anyone that says yes..

over a year ago

"To be fair I don't even ggates far as reading the profile because as soon as I saw there were no pics I knew I almost certainly wouldn't meet u regardless of how great the text was as I have no way of knowing If there was also a physical attraction...

Contrary to popular belief, not all guys on here will sleep with anyone that says yes.. "

We certainly wouldn't ask anyone to meet us without seeing our pics (face especially). We have those in our private gallery for friends to see.

Lack of 'other pics' (that hopefully 'attract' potential playmates, without giving away our identities publically) are due to time constraints thanks to work commitments and lack of privacy (being parents) in the house. We hope the bank holiday weekend will give us a window of opportunity to have a relaxed 'photo shoot' without any risk of getting caught by nippers.

TBF, I'm not sure where our profile has asked a guy to come and shag us/say yes without establishing attraction first, hence the 'social meet request' to establish 'attraction'.

I'm guessing someone thinks we would 'rail road' who we can into a meet??? far from it

Post new Message to Thread