Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Heels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have a real passion for women in heels and womens feet, one of the things im hoping to explore more once we are allowed out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *everlyandersonTV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

i love my heels

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Have a real passion for women in heels and womens feet, one of the things im hoping to explore more once we are allowed out "

Right with you there...

Heels are the ultimate..they ooze sex appeal and power and seeing a womans feet in them is amazing, so sexy. For me they have to be high, 4 inch heel minimum but 5 or 6 even better and the hell itself has to be very slender. Love peep toe too, especially with painted nails... Glorious. Regards feet I adore them when they are size 5 or less, tiny feet (size 3 or 4) in high heels is just the ultimate.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Have a real passion for women in heels and womens feet, one of the things im hoping to explore more once we are allowed out

Right with you there...

Heels are the ultimate..they ooze sex appeal and power and seeing a womans feet in them is amazing, so sexy. For me they have to be high, 4 inch heel minimum but 5 or 6 even better and the hell itself has to be very slender. Love peep toe too, especially with painted nails... Glorious. Regards feet I adore them when they are size 5 or less, tiny feet (size 3 or 4) in high heels is just the ultimate."

What he said

Post new Message to Thread