Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Seems nice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just on my 3 week in, some of the other chat rooms seem quite fast, this seems more my kinda pace.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Pleased you are enjoying the forums

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like to lurk/read all the forums and post were I see fit but yes this one is slower and not so full of the self claimed chosen few but you will get to know your way around.

For what it’s worth (nothing)I think that Sally Slinky is a good honest poster but that’s just my opinion.

Don’t bother with the French forum unless you fancy going to Cap at some stage of your life.

Enjoy and stay frosty out there!!!!

T

over a year ago

"Pleased you are enjoying the forums"
Yeah they seem good fun, but I was finding the lounge and others a bit quick for me, also when you post it moves really fast with out people reading it properly, Think Mabey in time when i take my newbie pants off i may enjoy those rooms more

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Afternoon and welcome

over a year ago

"Afternoon and welcome "
Hello, thanks

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

You need a thick skin to survive Fab in whatever way you use it. Lots of folks post and their comments are ignored and then other posters say the same thing further down to riproaring applause...or condemnation depending on the comment. Hypocrisy is rife and there's some very narrow minded people here but there are also some awesome Fabbers and you can find friends for life, even if they go Unlos. Come with few expectations, a smile and enjoy your journey.

over a year ago

"You need a thick skin to survive Fab in whatever way you use it. Lots of folks post and their comments are ignored and then other posters say the same thing further down to riproaring applause...or condemnation depending on the comment. Hypocrisy is rife and there's some very narrow minded people here but there are also some awesome Fabbers and you can find friends for life, even if they go Unlos. Come with few expectations, a smile and enjoy your journey."
Thanks for the heads up, will take that on board

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi OP, welcome to fab and the forums. X

over a year ago

"Hi OP, welcome to fab and the forums. X "
Hi and thanks for the welcome x