Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hey Guys!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys! Lovely to meet u all!I'm new to all this! any advice would be much appreciated ladies! thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more pictures than just your cock of you looking at your best, people want to see your face and body alot more than your cock. that would improove your profile no end, and i notice you have a meet request, if you have these up often it just highlights your desperate in the status section on the homepage with all the updates.

i doubt they even work to be honest for single men unless your what they are looking for, i'd suggest at stop using meet request as if its every day you will become a joke to regulars who see it on the site, but if you update your status with something then its alot better and kinda gives the impression your looking to meet, can ask if anyones upto anything or fancys a chat inbox me for example on your status, and i bet its more effective than advertising for a meet all the time. as that meet probs wont come from a meet request unless your a couple or a female or established swinger that people who know you would be interested in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread