Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Refund

Jump to newest

By *oogleChrome OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

How do I request for a refund? Being a site supporter doesn’t have benefits now as I don’t use it much during this crisis

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

From admin..

*Given the extraordinary circumstances, we're waiving our usual policy and offering a 100% no questions asked full refund to any users who are unhappy.

Just use contact link at bottom of homepage and we'll get you sorted

Admin*

Reply privately

By *oogleChrome OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Thank you I’ll try this method

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely the site cant be held accountable for what has happened surely paying the money is a choice of you're own and still able to chat and get to know others and arrange meets after all is over.

It's never a guarantee the site is going to work for you so paying before anything happens is again you're choice just my view doesn't mean I am correct in my opinion.

Reply privately

By *oogleChrome OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

What you said is true. If I decide to spend and not get my moneys worth out of it that’s my problem. However, if the site specifically said, and is giving the option to opt out and get a refund then why not take it?

It’s clearly a waste of money if you can’t utilise its potential. It’s like buying a car and not using it lmao

Reply privately

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Which of the additional features, that being a site supporter brings, are you currently unable to use?

Reply privately

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Which of the additional features, that being a site supporter brings, are you currently unable to use?"

Is there a ‘guaranteed a shag immediately’ premium membership I don’t know about maybe? Because other than that the site is still providing what it promised.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"What you said is true. If I decide to spend and not get my moneys worth out of it that’s my problem. However, if the site specifically said, and is giving the option to opt out and get a refund then why not take it?

It’s clearly a waste of money if you can’t utilise its potential. It’s like buying a car and not using it lmao"

But supporting the site you will use once this is done is a good thing, don't you think?

These threads are a great filter though.

Reply privately

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple
over a year ago

Telford

This must be a joke surely!! What a £5 refund ??????

Reply privately

By *eteyboyMan
over a year ago

wirral

it sa a fiver for f,,,, sake people

Reply privately

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Some people pay by card and I think you can pay for the year. Maybe that is what the op is wanting a refund for.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Some people pay by card and I think you can pay for the year. Maybe that is what the op is wanting a refund for. "

Even so, nobody has lost any of the site supporter benefits that are paid for so what exactly are they requesting a refund for? They are still getting the service they paid for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it not better to help a free site that they obviously like?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asking for .money back of a swingers site I've heard it all now there are people dying. the nhs are all working so hard risking there own lifes if I owned fabswingers I'd be saying if anybody isn't happy and wants a refund . All refunds will be giving to help the nhs or the local food banks the elderly the people with mental health all worthy of a bit help. Never in my life would I of thought I'd see the day a guy wants a refund of a sex site cos he cant get sex FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Rant over stay safe everybody

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Asking for .money back of a swingers site I've heard it all now there are people dying. the nhs are all working so hard risking there own lifes if I owned fabswingers I'd be saying if anybody isn't happy and wants a refund . All refunds will be giving to help the nhs or the local food banks the elderly the people with mental health all worthy of a bit help. Never in my life would I of thought I'd see the day a guy wants a refund of a sex site cos he cant get sex FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Rant over stay safe everybody "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/20 23:18:44]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more.... Cracking rant

Reply privately

By *otsolittlesecretWoman
over a year ago

prestatyn

Sorry to be the odd one out here. But no one knows how much the OP has paid. He may have paid for longer than the month. The site has offered a refund to anyone who wants it. Covid 19 is not their fault but they have been good enough to do this.

The OP is asking HOW to get it. Not for your opinions on his choice.

For everyone who is still subscribing.. Good on you for supporting the site. For me I don't subscribe at present as im just a forum lurker.. which is doing me a favour, as i know to not ask for any help with any question I may have due to the barrage of hassle thst may come with an answer.

Reply privately

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

The site is happy to offer a full refund to anyone so why shouldn’t he ask? Too many people on very high horses IMO! #mindyourown

Reply privately