Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Blocked and deleted

Jump to newest

By *iagrabtm OP   Man
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Hi peps if I block a site supporter are all are messages deleted or can they still see them Asking for a friend lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you block someone regardless of whether they’re a site supporter or not you can still see the previous messages you just won’t be able to message them again and vice versa.

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"If you block someone regardless of whether they’re a site supporter or not you can still see the previous messages you just won’t be able to message them again and vice versa. "

Yeah, it stops people sending really nasty messages and then blocking the person they sent the message too, in an effort to hide their "crime". Although these days most members just take a photo of the message and post it in the pics section, some real eye-openers there!!

Be nice everybody

Reply privately

By *iagrabtm OP   Man
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"If you block someone regardless of whether they’re a site supporter or not you can still see the previous messages you just won’t be able to message them again and vice versa. "
ok thanks Annie love your pics by the way I’ve fabbed a few of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi peps if I block a site supporter are all are messages deleted or can they still see them Asking for a friend lol "
blocking erases all messages, they can't see your profile and you can't see theres but forums you can still see each others comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you block someone on fab, can they still see you on the forums etc?

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Hi peps if I block a site supporter are all are messages deleted or can they still see them Asking for a friend lol blocking erases all messages, they can't see your profile and you can't see theres but forums you can still see each others comments "

does it? Oh well then I am all uppsey daisy and arse about face, apologies OP as you were

Reply privately

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"If you block someone on fab, can they still see you on the forums etc?"

Yes, and interact with you.

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Hi peps if I block a site supporter are all are messages deleted or can they still see them Asking for a friend lol blocking erases all messages, they can't see your profile and you can't see theres but forums you can still see each others comments "

Blocking DOES NOT erase message

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you block someone on fab, can they still see you on the forums etc?

Yes, and interact with you.

Mrs TMN x"

Reply privately