Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Stolen photos-unable to report.

Jump to newest

By *iberal Arts OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Someone on here alerted me to the fact that someone was passing off one of our photos aa their own. They blocked me as soon as I looked at them so was unable to use the report button. Any advice; I don't like the idea that they are using our pictures to be fakes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Someone on here alerted me to the fact that someone was passing off one of our photos aa their own. They blocked me as soon as I looked at them so was unable to use the report button. Any advice; I don't like the idea that they are using our pictures to be fakes?"
report the profile

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Ask some friends to report it but don't put their profile name on your status or in the forum or you could get a ban yourself xx

over a year ago

been there no advice, has happened to me several times. I hope you manage to sort it. They just start up new profiles if it gets taken down, but like you say they block you and theres very little you can do to find them again. I put my name on all my pics now. Only thing I can do to prevent it in my eyes. Anyone can download a pic and start a fake profile with it

over a year ago

I did ask on my status for friends who have met me and can verify the pics as mine and that they are stolen to report it.

Mine were still being used for a while though, it's very distressing.

By *iberal Arts OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Thanks people. Some friends have reported them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You can still report from the profile, there is a blue menu to the left. It is best you report it rather than others as although you don't normally get to hear anything back with reports, you will with this

Post new Message to Thread