Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verifications not working

Jump to newest

By *heWantsIt3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Hi,

We are finding that people are reluctant to meet because we are not verified so went on cam to ask someone to cam verify us as a genuine couple. A few people said that the had sent us a verification however nothing is appearing on our account.

How do you get a cam verification?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As long as they are verified by other users / are within your filters and are not using your internet they should go through

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

Hi I cant get on as a site supporter or text the premium number or ring the premium or pay by card my phone prvider said there is no fault at the providers end .they have checked and re checked .I font know were to ho from here .

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

Hi I cant get on as a site supporter or text the premium number or ring the premium or pay by card my phone prvider said there is no fault at the providers end .they have checked and re checked .I font know were to ho from here .

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Hi I cant get on as a site supporter or text the premium number or ring the premium or pay by card my phone prvider said there is no fault at the providers end .they have checked and re checked .I font know were to ho from here ."

I'm sorry, are you saying that none of the site supporter options are working? Or have you already made payment and it hasn't gone through?

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

I cant make a payment I cant ring the premium number or text no payment come out its,as if my phone is blocked but it is not . Cant understand it . Cant see who's looking at me thus is been going on 5/6 weeks now .

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

None the supporters sites are working all I can look at is new people I can message but not look at videos or who's looking at me please advise

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

It's a shame because your losing out because I want to pay and I cant

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters

Have you tried card or PayPal options?

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It's a shame because your losing out because I want to pay and I cant "
If you can't call premium numbers or send a premium text, it's something you'll have to sort out with your network provider, not Fab.

By *oddy888Man
over a year ago

hull

Anyway thanks for info i think its the phone although they said it's all clear. But I think there is a problem with this phone will keep try and sort it .

Post new Message to Thread