Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Age limit restrictions

Jump to newest

By *roseley One OP   Man
over a year ago

Borth

A lot of members on here understandably have set age limit restrictions.

That is no problem, and I do understand the need for that.

However, despite us all getting older, those age restrictions dont change as we age, effectively we are therefore looking for younger people as each year passes by, because our age changes on our profiles, unless its 18 to 99 of course.

I realised today when a couple I had meant to message yesterday, but circumstances didn't allow, have an age limit of 62, as I am now 63, I have found myself out of their age range.

Just wondered if anyone else had come across this and found a fix !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The only fix would be the people themselves changed their age preferences.

By *roseley One OP   Man
over a year ago

Borth

"The only fix would be the people themselves changed their age preferences."

Good point

Just isnt anything people think about I guess, unless, as I say, they are listed as 18 to 99...

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I change mine twice a year, max goes up on my birthday and minimum goes up a year on my sons birthday, but then my age range is purposely set

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I change mine twice a year, max goes up on my birthday and minimum goes up a year on my sons birthday, but then my age range is purposely set "

This is what I generally do as well. Works OK for me. Just remember it's a preference OP, nothing personal to you. I'm out of some age ranges, doesn't bother me, I just move on and look for people that I match with.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybe send yourself a reminder to post that letter next time.

Beat the Christmas rush.

By *iltsfun8709Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"I change mine twice a year, max goes up on my birthday and minimum goes up a year on my sons birthday, but then my age range is purposely set "

Shame I'm just that whole year out ???...then again it may be only a whole day if you get my meaning lol x

By *etamourMan
over a year ago

York

You could always change your age back a year, message the couple then change it back again. Or just leave it at 20something like I do....lol....only joking I'm not advocating lying at all.........

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"You could always change your age back a year, message the couple then change it back again. Or just leave it at 20something like I do....lol....only joking I'm not advocating lying at all........."

You can only change your age once on here.

By *ady PaulaWoman
over a year ago

bradford

"The only fix would be the people themselves changed their age preferences."

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I change my age preferences regularly, it helps to regulate the amount of messages I get. I've even been known to set it at 99-99

If people are still getting messages they obviously don't feel the need to change it as they get older.

Post new Message to Thread