Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Stealth mode

Jump to newest

By *akes handyman OP   Man
over a year ago

In the Lakes

If I turn off “ who’s looked at me” , then look at a profile;when I turn it back on will it then show on the profile I’ve secretly looked at ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

When you have it turned off, then obviously you will be shown on their list. But once you turn it back on you will disappear from anyone's who looked list, even those profiles you viewed when it was off (choosing not to show).

Hope this makes sense

over a year ago

In the Lakes

"When you have it turned off, then obviously you will be shown on their list. But once you turn it back on you will disappear from anyone's who looked list, even those profiles you viewed when it was off (choosing not to show).

Hope this makes sense "

Thanks.. On/ off I may have got them the wrong way round...so I can’t be selective as to who’s profile can and can’t see me

Do I show on yours .. I went into stealth mode to look x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

As I'm writing this you do show on my list.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Even in stealth mode people can still view your profile, it just won't show up on their who looked at me list when you look at theirs

over a year ago

In the Lakes

"As I'm writing this you do show on my list."

Thanks ...as you say the “looker” shows when show me is turned back on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In privacy settings in 'account' tab, you'll see a red cross by 'I show on who looked at me' if you're in stealth mode. That means you don't show on other people's profiles. If you have a green tick by 'I show on who looked at me', then it means you will be showing on others profiles. Hope that helps.

over a year ago

In the Lakes

"In privacy settings in 'account' tab, you'll see a red cross by 'I show on who looked at me' if you're in stealth mode. That means you don't show on other people's profiles. If you have a green tick by 'I show on who looked at me', then it means you will be showing on others profiles. Hope that helps. "

Thank you

I was trying to find If I could be selective as in going to stealth mode to look at a profile, and then being open when I look at others

It seems not... as I show as having looked then I turn on show me

Post new Message to Thread