Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

LOGGING IN PROBS

Jump to newest

By *nkidutu OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I put my name and password in and it just goes blank. Had it before and it corrected...for some reason......However, anyone have any idea why this occurs? It is happening on Fabguys..but they have no forum!

In anticipation I Thank You for your help...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't use Fab guys but would have thought the best option is to contact admin - which you could potentially do from here too, informing them of your username.

If the site's working ok, then verifying that your tech is working properly: network, web browser etc, is key, to ensure that the problem is not at your end. Are you accessing via pc and wifi/ethernet connection? Have you tried alternative connection options, such as mobile? Tried alternative web browser - and which one do you use? If you can access Fabswingers, it would appear that your connection isn't blocked for adult content, assuming that you're using the same browser/network.

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

We are having trouble loggin on to Fab with our mobile phone just cant get on So using the lap top could be because we are in Spain but we have never had any problems before here.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It is happening on Fabguys..but they have no forum!"
I don't use Fabguys, but I know from other posts on the FabSwingers forums that there is a forum, but no link to it. I suspect the URL will be similar to FabSwingers.

Also, I suspect there will be a "Contact" link, like on FabSwingers.

Post new Message to Thread