Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've tried to leave a verification for my bf who I live with and clearly can verify. But my verification for him doesn't seem to be working but works fine when I verified someone else.

I know trim won't show the verification as it's from me but I had written a very witty one today and wanted to make him laugh.

Admin... Fancy sorting it out for me so I can pop a lil smile on trim's face ...

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They put rules in place about sharing wifi connections to try and stop fake veris.

over a year ago

I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?"

Got to web cam and ask for a veri then once that's done you can verify him and then in turn he can verify you

over a year ago

"I am having also an issue in verifying someone I have met, and him me. I have been photo verified but says I cant verify until I've been verified, hes facing the same issue though...

Any ideas?

Got to web cam and ask for a veri then once that's done you can verify him and then in turn he can verify you"

Thanks, do you verify differently when you've seen someone on cam ? Weve both tried and just cant get past the verification page from our profiles .. so weird

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You need a veri from a person on your profile before you can verify another person

over a year ago

"You need a veri from a person on your profile before you can verify another person"

Thanks, catch 22, he needs one before he can verify me..we are in the same boat...

over a year ago

I'm having this same problem...……….

Post new Message to Thread