Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Username

Jump to newest

By * peas in a pod OP   Couple
over a year ago

Youghal

I'm trying to change the username on my profile as it's now a couple profile and need something that represents this but when I try to change it, it's says that it's too long. I'm not using spaces and it's only 11 letters. I have seen profiles with much longer names so I'm unsure as to why mine won't change.

Any advise would be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only Admin can do this - you need to be a Site Supporter - and use the 'Contact' Facility to ask for the changes to be made.

It may be easier and quicker to create a whole new profile for the 'couple' - as your verifications will be as a 'single female'.

over a year ago

"Only Admin can do this - you need to be a Site Supporter - and use the 'Contact' Facility to ask for the changes to be made.

It may be easier and quicker to create a whole new profile for the 'couple' - as your verifications will be as a 'single female'."

They have a couples profile already. It's a problem changing their username.

over a year ago

"I'm trying to change the username on my profile as it's now a couple profile and need something that represents this but when I try to change it, it's says that it's too long. I'm not using spaces and it's only 11 letters. I have seen profiles with much longer names so I'm unsure as to why mine won't change.

Any advise would be much appreciated "

Too long or already in use?

By * peas in a pod OP   Couple
over a year ago

Youghal

Too long but there's much longer usernames than what I want to use

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Only Admin can do this - you need to be a Site Supporter - and use the 'Contact' Facility to ask for the changes to be made.

It may be easier and quicker to create a whole new profile for the 'couple' - as your verifications will be as a 'single female'."

If you are going to give advice please make sure it is right

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Had you changed your name recently? you need 7 days in between before you can change again. Or have you changed it a few times in the year as I think you can only change it three times

Post new Message to Thread