Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Why no option to fab one persons pics

Jump to newest

By *llyCrewe OP   Woman
over a year ago

Crewe

Just spotted today one profile there was no option to fab photos, it just wasn’t there. Shows up as normal on other profiles. Is this an option I missed or something? I’ve had a browse around but couldn’t find an answer. Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just spotted today one profile there was no option to fab photos, it just wasn’t there. Shows up as normal on other profiles. Is this an option I missed or something? I’ve had a browse around but couldn’t find an answer. Thank you "

Theres an option in your account settings to allow people to fab or not

over a year ago

Go to privacy settings page

"I think it's Fab" on photos: Allow users to "Fab" your photos. Your photo privacy settings are respected so if you set a photo to private it will be removed from "Fab'd" pages.

Allow photos to be Fab'd (allowed) stop my photos being Fab'd

over a year ago

"Just spotted today one profile there was no option to fab photos, it just wasn’t there. Shows up as normal on other profiles. Is this an option I missed or something? I’ve had a browse around but couldn’t find an answer. Thank you "

Or sometimes it only shows when you enlarge the photo

over a year ago

They don't want them to be fabbed so their settings won't allow it. You can't change that from your end

over a year ago

Always check settings they add new stuff now and then

Post new Message to Thread