Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Jump to newest

By *he truncheon OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I am fairly new to this site, I am fumbling around with my profile, account, Ana settings,,, I have viewed and sent many messages to various people, but I have noticed that I'm not receiving any messages back from certain groups of people,,,, I think I have my message settings proper cocked up, as I'm pretty much self learning how the site operates, can someone help me out with this,, or is there a helpline or owt to put me in the right direction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I am fairly new to this site, I am fumbling around with my profile, account, Ana settings,,, I have viewed and sent many messages to various people, but I have noticed that I'm not receiving any messages back from certain groups of people,,,, I think I have my message settings proper cocked up, as I'm pretty much self learning how the site operates, can someone help me out with this,, or is there a helpline or owt to put me in the right direction. "

I don't think there's anything wrong with your incoming message filters.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I am fairly new to this site, I am fumbling around with my profile, account, Ana settings,,, I have viewed and sent many messages to various people, but I have noticed that I'm not receiving any messages back from certain groups of people,,,, I think I have my message settings proper cocked up, as I'm pretty much self learning how the site operates, can someone help me out with this,, or is there a helpline or owt to put me in the right direction. "

If you've been able to message a profile without a warning telling you that you can't, they will be able to reply. This means that the groups of people you're talking about aren't replying I'm sorry to say. Which groups in particular aren't you getting replies from?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Have a look at privacy settings and message filters and see if you have them set correctly. Come back with any specific questions and someone will be sure to help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's just fab mate . You send message . No replies . .

Post new Message to Thread