Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verification

Jump to newest

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

Hi, in photo verified and been verified by people but for some reason I can't go to manage my verifications. Is there a problem with my account?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi, in photo verified and been verified by people but for some reason I can't go to manage my verifications. Is there a problem with my account?"

You are not coming up as meet verified. You need the green tick for that. Has someone said they have verified you?

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

Yes, I have 2 verification on profile and also photo verified.

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

My verification are Still on other profiles. That's weird.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Yes, I have 2 verification on profile and also photo verified. "

But you do not have the green tick so are not meet verified. Maybe check your filters.

By *idingawayCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Hiiiii

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"My verification are Still on other profiles. That's weird. "

You are not verified by meets,no green tick so how can you have verications you left?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Were the verifications you received by meet or by cam, and are the people who left them still on the site?

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Were the verifications you received by meet or by cam, and are the people who left them still on the site?"

Even if they left the summary and green tick still remain

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Were the verifications you received by meet or by cam, and are the people who left them still on the site?

Even if they left the summary and green tick still remain"

I'm wondering if there's a bug in the system that causes veris from UNLOS members to disappear if you don't have any from current members.

(I've done a bit of software QA, things like that can happen if databases are set up certain ways).

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Were the verifications you received by meet or by cam, and are the people who left them still on the site?

Even if they left the summary and green tick still remain

I'm wondering if there's a bug in the system that causes veris from UNLOS members to disappear if you don't have any from current members.

(I've done a bit of software QA, things like that can happen if databases are set up certain ways)."

The plot thickens I wouldn't have a clue I don't even know how to turn a pc on

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

"Were the verifications you received by meet or by cam, and are the people who left them still on the site?"

They were Meets and verification from me are still on the other people's profiles.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

They were Meets and verification from me are still on the other people's profiles. "

So you keep saying but we can't see that

By *s_from_71Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

They were Meets and verification from me are still on the other people's profiles. "

You have left verifications for others??

That does not mean you are verified unless they leave you a verification, which you would havw to approve and then decide to display or not

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

They were Meets and verification from me are still on the other people's profiles.

That does not mean you are verified unless they leave you a verification, which you would havw to approve and then decide to display or not"

I have been verified by others and verified them also.. I was also photo verified before too but had to redo that today as well. It's like it's all been removed from my profile but my verification on others still remain.

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

All fixed now. Thanks.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

That does not mean you are verified unless they leave you a verification, which you would havw to approve and then decide to display or not

I have been verified by others and verified them also.. I was also photo verified before too but had to redo that today as well. It's like it's all been removed from my profile but my verification on others still remain. "

That was very weird how that happened,if mine do a houdini,I will look very innocent

Glad to see they returned

By *ig e888Man
over a year ago

wolves

Can someone help. Trying to leave a verification for a new lady but it won’t let me. Is it because I haven’t been verified before. Thanks in advance.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Can someone help. Trying to leave a verification for a new lady but it won’t let me. Is it because I haven’t been verified before. Thanks in advance. "

One of you needs to wait till one of you is verified by webcam or another meet,by a verified user,then you can verify people

Post new Message to Thread