Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Party profiles.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all.

I must say. That these party profiles hidden within female and couples profiles are becoming very annoying.

Something needs to be done about this.

Yea parties need a place to advertise. But this isn't the way.

Using this site to build a business and turn a profit is wrong. Management need to make changes to stop this.

I don't know how. But something needs to be done.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If you report the profiles Admin will check them out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello all.

I must say. That these party profiles hidden within female and couples profiles are becoming very annoying.

Something needs to be done about this.

Yea parties need a place to advertise. But this isn't the way.

Using this site to build a business and turn a profit is wrong. Management need to make changes to stop this.

I don't know how. But something needs to be done.

"

They have been on here years it seems to be accepted by the site in the main even when they send out spam. I don't see any clear rules on them on the site though.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I don't find them annoying at all,I find them very helpful,it's a way for people who go to swinging clubs/parties can find out information about the events,some of us prefer to meet at clubs first

The party profiles generally abide by rules of fab, main one is to not send unsolicited mail invites

They are allowed statuses,meets and organised meets,forum adverts in the swinging club events ads section and only allowed to wink,so these things shouldn't bother anyone at all

Post new Message to Thread