Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't quite see how the verification rules work. I have met someone who is not verified like myself so we wish to verify each other - how can we ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't quite see how the verification rules work. I have met someone who is not verified like myself so we wish to verify each other - how can we ?"

Go to each other's profile and you will see to the left how to leave a verification for that person

over a year ago

"Don't quite see how the verification rules work. I have met someone who is not verified like myself so we wish to verify each other - how can we ?"

Simple answer is that you can't. You cannot verify someone until you have been verified yourself. A bit chicken and egg mind you... Who wrote the very first verif.... And how?

over a year ago

"Don't quite see how the verification rules work. I have met someone who is not verified like myself so we wish to verify each other - how can we ?

Simple answer is that you can't. You cannot verify someone until you have been verified yourself. A bit chicken and egg mind you... Who wrote the very first verif.... And how?"

Yes you can!!!

over a year ago

Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways.

over a year ago

Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways.

over a year ago

"Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways. "

If the other person is verified then they can verify you, but I am pretty sure you can verify them without having it yourself otherwise nobody would be verified - this is ridiculous and not impossible!!!

over a year ago

"Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways. "

Go to the cam room, let me see you and i will be able to verify you!! Also if you go to my profile you will see you can verify me - without having a verification yourself.

over a year ago

"Also if you go to my profile you will see you can verify me - without having a verification yourself."

This is the op point in hand. He cannot write verifications as he himself is not verified. It makes no odds that you, or I , have verifs already, he still cannot write one until he himself has been verified.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways.

If the other person is verified then they can verify you, but I am pretty sure you can verify them without having it yourself otherwise nobody would be verified - this is ridiculous and not impossible!!!"

You have to be verified yourself before you can verify someone else - it wasn't always this way so that's why accounts could be verified before the change happened.

over a year ago

"Have tried that one and it still cannot be done because I'm not verified. As the other person said a bit chicken and egg situation. A lot of people will not meet an unverified person so it seems a bit unfair in some ways.

If the other person is verified then they can verify you, but I am pretty sure you can verify them without having it yourself otherwise nobody would be verified - this is ridiculous and not impossible!!!

You have to be verified yourself before you can verify someone else - it wasn't always this way so that's why accounts could be verified before the change happened. "

I CAN VERIFY THE OP - THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO VERIFY ME BECAUSE HE WILL THEN HAVE A VERIFICATION

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

You have to be verified yourself before you can verify someone else - it wasn't always this way so that's why accounts could be verified before the change happened.

I CAN VERIFY THE OP - THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO VERIFY ME BECAUSE HE WILL THEN HAVE A VERIFICATION"

Okay - I was only stating a fact no need to shout!

The following is taken from the FAQ -

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

over a year ago

I CAN VERIFY THE OP - THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO VERIFY ME BECAUSE HE WILL THEN HAVE A VERIFICATION

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

"

Exactly what I suggested here if you read back

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Exactly what I suggested here if you read back "

It's not if you read back the last sentence from the FAQ about single males.

over a year ago

It's not if you read back the last sentence from the FAQ about single males. "

Forget it, I can get more sense from my cat!!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Forget it, I can get more sense from my cat!!"

over a year ago

Forget it, I can get more sense from my cat!!

"

over a year ago

All getting a bit uncessarily heated here. The fact remains though being a single guy I have to meet someone and if that person is not verified I'm back to square one !

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"All getting a bit uncessarily heated here. The fact remains though being a single guy I have to meet someone and if that person is not verified I'm back to square one !"

Not heated - the smillies kind of give that away!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"All getting a bit uncessarily heated here. The fact remains though being a single guy I have to meet someone and if that person is not verified I'm back to square one !"

As it says, the couple or fem can verify in chat etc, then I am guessing as you have met they can then verify you.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Yes you can!!!"
Oh no you can't! Very Xmas-y Panto-y!!

Go to the cam room, let me see you and i will be able to verify you!!"

Why would you verify someone just from seeing them once on cam?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yes you can!!!Oh no you can't! Very Xmas-y Panto-y!!

Go to the cam room, let me see you and i will be able to verify you!!

Why would you verify someone just from seeing them once on cam? "

Because they are who they say they are on the profile?

The site gives everyone the option, people can use it if they wish.

Post new Message to Thread