Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

verifying outside age range

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I meet a couple at a club and played with them. When I looked on there profile to send verification I noticed I'm outside there age range. So I sent the verification anyway. But my question is would they receive it and can they display it if they wanted to or would they have to alter there age limit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you can't message them or contact them on here then why on earth try to verify them it makes no seance and may well not be the couple you met anyway.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you can't message them or contact them on here then why on earth try to verify them it makes no seance and may well not be the couple you met anyway. "
he wouldn't surely be able to send the verification if the age filter stopped him and they must have messaged each other anyway unless they met in a club

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Goto your manage verifications page, look at the "verifications you've given" link to see

If you couldn't message them it's unlikely to have sent

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Goto your manage verifications page, look at the "verifications you've given" link to see

If you couldn't message them it's unlikely to have sent

Admin x"

Maybe it would be easier if the verification page says unable to verify as out of age range as with messages.

But thank you for answering my question...

Post new Message to Thread