Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

PM In chatrooms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a silver site supporter is it possible to have more than one pm at a time ? I am having trouble trying to achieve this opn my laptop. Any help would help much welcomed !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You should be able to get multiple PM's

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

minimise the main chat room - then move the pm to one side, you can then expand the main chat to fit. any other chat windows can be moved to any spare space.

hope this helps

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many thanks for all the help ! I am sorted now xx

By *llenanDonnaCouple
over a year ago

Hillingdon

I cannot get my pm poke or block symbols under our users name in any chat room can someone help us please to get these back

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

"I cannot get my pm poke or block symbols under our users name in any chat room can someone help us please to get these back"

I don't think they appear under your own user name as they are functions available for the other users of a chat room, the other users should see them under your user name

I'm not 100% sure here as I don't use the rooms anymore but logically too wouldn't want to pm, poke or block yourself would you

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PJ is right

By *hippyABCMan
over a year ago

Aldershot North Hampshire

I cannot get my pm poke or block message to appear under my name in chat any help please

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From another thread:
"2 issues here:

1) If you're asking because you can't see the buttons beside your own name, that's because you can't PM, Poke or Block yourself, so the buttons aren't displayed.

2) If you're asking because others can't see the buttons beside your name, have you disabled them? Below the panel that shows your own cam, there is a drop down box allowing you to choose to allow "Anybody", "Nobody" or "Friends only" to PM or Poke you. Obviously, anyone can Block you."

Post new Message to Thread