Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Locked out

Jump to newest

By *hocoholic duplicate OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundalk

I logged out of my previous account & cant log in, I entered my username but it asks me for my email which I can’t remember, how can I retrieve my old account, I don’t want to lose all my stuff.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How can you not remember your e mail address

Just check your e mails !!!

over a year ago

"I logged out of my previous account & cant log in, I entered my username but it asks me for my email which I can’t remember, how can I retrieve my old account, I don’t want to lose all my stuff. "

Duh! too late!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You should be able to enter username or E-mail.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"How can you not remember your e mail address

Just check your e mails !!!"

I had to go check what mine was then as we don't use it for anything other than registering for this site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/18 10:49:42]

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It's easy to forget what email address you might have used to set up an account, especially if it was a long time ago and you might not use that address anymore.

I had the same issue as you OP. I contacted admin explaining what had happened, asked them to review both my verification photos and see that it was me, and they kindly reset the password.

By *hocoholic duplicate OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundalk

"It's easy to forget what email address you might have used to set up an account, especially if it was a long time ago and you might not use that address anymore.

I had the same issue as you OP. I contacted admin explaining what had happened, asked them to review both my verification photos and see that it was me, and they kindly reset the password.

Very good, I contacted ‘owner’ & asked but heard nothing back, how did u contact ‘admin’?

To person questioning email, simple answer is I didn’t use my regular email, this is Fab & a sex site, I don’t think many use their personal emails.

"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"It's easy to forget what email address you might have used to set up an account, especially if it was a long time ago and you might not use that address anymore.

Very good, I contacted ‘owner’ & asked but heard nothing back, how did u contact ‘admin’?

To person questioning email, simple answer is I didn’t use my regular email, this is Fab & a sex site, I don’t think many use their personal emails.

"

Owner and Admin are the same, the CONTACT button bottom of the home page

Post new Message to Thread