Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

a questions about verifcations

Jump to newest

By *inkster-Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

i joined the site a while back but then never bothered with it, but im back, keen to meet, but have a stumbling block. i;m photo verified, but not actually having met someone from here yet not verified for that yet.

my question is. if i am chatting to someone and we agree to meet, how does the verify bit then actually work? after weve met do they need to verify me as genuine?

cheers

mike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if the person you meet is meet verified then they can verify you, but they do not have to

over a year ago

Well they can hardly verify you genuine unless they have met you... they have to be verified already before they can verify anyone

over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 12/02/18 19:03:28]

over a year ago

Liverpool

"if the person you meet is meet verified then they can verify you, but they do not have to"

thanks "Our Fantasies"

i shall ascertain before meeting if they are prepared to verify. cant think why they wouldnt bit alwats worth asking i guess, especially as i am looking for that as part of using the site and future meets etc

over a year ago

"if the person you meet is meet verified then they can verify you, but they do not have to

thanks "Our Fantasies"

i shall ascertain before meeting if they are prepared to verify. cant think why they wouldnt bit alwats worth asking i guess, especially as i am looking for that as part of using the site and future meets etc "

may be several reasons why they do not verify you, did not enjoy the meet, maybe they never verify anyone, if you asked us if we were definitely going to verify you, we might think the only reason you wanted to meet was to get a verification and if we thought that we would not meet you even for a socail

By *antassack69Man
over a year ago

West derby

How do two unverifeid people get verified after a meet? Doin our heads in

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#neither_verified

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I have met people I have not verified and they have not verified me . Why? Because they have verifications as I do and we don't need more.It's not score keeping .If they want to say nice things on line then fine but we all know when someone has had a good time.

over a year ago

"I have met people I have not verified and they have not verified me . Why? Because they have verifications as I do and we don't need more.It's not score keeping .If they want to say nice things on line then fine but we all know when someone has had a good time. "

This.

We only post our latest one every time

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I have met people I have not verified and they have not verified me . Why? Because they have verifications as I do and we don't need more.It's not score keeping .If they want to say nice things on line then fine but we all know when someone has had a good time. "

Thats great, but for other people verifications are important

over a year ago

"How do two unverifeid people get verified after a meet? Doin our heads in"

It's quite simple. They don't.

Only verified people can give verifications - otherwise the whole system would be utterly worthless.

Post new Message to Thread