Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

supporter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I recently renewed my site supporter status via my mobile and although I can see larger photos, my site supporter status remains active for 32 days, I renewed early on Friday morning as soon as I'd been paid. No-one has looked at me since I renewed and I've not received any replies or acknowlegement of my messages.

This is not vanity but fact, prior to re-newing this was not the case.

Any help appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The gold site supporters badge is showing on your profile but it won't show that we've looked because we've enabled to option to hide that we've looked. However your profile is able to be viewed .

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Being a site supporter doesn't mean you will get anyone viewing your profile or sending you messages.

Your chances are just the same as a non site supporter.

By *endy and Peter PanCouple
over a year ago

Crayford

Hi we paid for a year surport and it's saying it runs out in five days can you tell us y please xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi we paid for a year surport and it's saying it runs out in five days can you tell us y please xx"

When did you buy it last

By *endy and Peter PanCouple
over a year ago

Crayford

"Hi we paid for a year surport and it's saying it runs out in five days can you tell us y please xx

When did you buy it last"

It wasn't a year ago was in the summer ty xx

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Hi we paid for a year surport and it's saying it runs out in five days can you tell us y please xx"
https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/contact

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

it's Christmas eve! very busy time for lots of people! maybe folk concentrating on preparing dinner or last minute shopping rather than on here

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Being a site supporter gives you extra features like seeing the string of a message, how far people are from you, seeing all the hot photos not just first page, being able to post more pics of yourself. It doesnt mean you get more messages!

By *arkFetishesSwMVPMan
over a year ago

London

Hi, is it possible to downgrade from Gold to Silver? I don’t use the webs cams or the other feature that seperates them. I’d rather the 340 days than the two hundred odd. I feel like I’ve ripped myself off lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Being a site supporter doesn't mean you will get anyone viewing your profile or sending you messages.

Your chances are just the same as a non site supporter."

slim then

Post new Message to Thread