Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Online now?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi!

Just wondering if the online times are accurate in that does the site ever show you as online when you're not using it or logged in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it says your online when your not it has a bit of a delay it also lies about how long you have not been online lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes it says your online when your not it has a bit of a delay it also lies about how long you have not been online lol "
I think it's about 5 mins or so delay x

over a year ago

Thank you. Basically some guy swears he's not logged in for ages and hey presto it shows him as online. Don't want to go crazy when I don't have to lol

over a year ago

"Yes it says your online when your not it has a bit of a delay it also lies about how long you have not been online lol "

Do you mean it will literally say you're online when you havnt been on at all?

over a year ago

"Thank you. Basically some guy swears he's not logged in for ages and hey presto it shows him as online. Don't want to go crazy when I don't have to lol"

If he says “not for ages” then he’s probably telling porkies.....it’s only ever a matter of minutes before the site catches up!

over a year ago

"Thank you. Basically some guy swears he's not logged in for ages and hey presto it shows him as online. Don't want to go crazy when I don't have to lol

If he says “not for ages” then he’s probably telling porkies.....it’s only ever a matter of minutes before the site catches up!"

I suspect you are correct

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thank you. Basically some guy swears he's not logged in for ages and hey presto it shows him as online. Don't want to go crazy when I don't have to lol

If he says “not for ages” then he’s probably telling porkies.....it’s only ever a matter of minutes before the site catches up!

I suspect you are correct "

He's lying to you hun x

over a year ago

I suspect you are correct "

I would put money on him telling porkies

over a year ago

I suspect you are correct

It's a sad trick of nature that sociopaths are soooo good in bed lol

He's lying to you hun x"

Post new Message to Thread