Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Couple profile

Jump to newest

By *exy Topaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Knaresborough

My profile now shows “& ()” as if it has changed to a couple profile. How do I get this corrected.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would think it’s got something to do with first line of you profile only meet at weekends with hubby lol so makes you a couple not single,and someone has reported you for it we would think ,hastened to add it wasn’t us lol

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are a couple, your married,your meeting as a couple only.It's not fair on other couples if you have a single female profile. So the couple profile is correct. I don't see your problem. It wasn't me who reported you either x

Reply privately

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

A singles profile is for people who meet alone. In your profile you say you only meet with your husband so this makes you a couple in terms of fab.

Reply privately

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You'll have to make you're profile a bit clearer, probably something like "If you're looking to meet with us as a couple, we're only available at weekends, but I meet on this profile, as a single, during the week".

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

The profile says she is only meeting with husband at the weekends as she is too busy to meet during the week.

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This... "Only meeting with hubby at the weekends."

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You need to reword your profile making it clear that you only meet as a single woman from it then contact admin from the CONTACT button or report your profile and they'll review it

Reply privately