Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Distance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How can someone hide their home location? Ie how far away their home is from yours?

Not talking about the gps distance as you can't always see that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm not completely sure but I think that they can if they want to put in a completely different home location, and that would disguise where they really use as home I guess.

So it would share your distance from whatever they had entered as home, rather than where home really is. That doesn't hide it it just gives you a wrong location. As far as actually hiding your home location, I'm not sure if it's possible.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm not completely sure but I think that they can if they want to put in a completely different home location, and that would disguise where they really use as home I guess.

So it would share your distance from whatever they had entered as home, rather than where home really is. That doesn't hide it it just gives you a wrong location. As far as actually hiding your home location, I'm not sure if it's possible."

I've been chatting with someone and when he goes off line his distance disappears off his profile.

I've looked on my account and can't find a way of doing that?

Post new Message to Thread