Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Picture quality

Jump to newest

By *ice Thick Cockk OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hey fabbers! Whenever I upload a picture it sometimes lowers the quality down a lot, which doesn’t help when adding face pictures has anyone else experienced this problem or know a way around it?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

this website severely compresses our images, so a lot of data in the image is lost, this greatly damages the quality of the images...

What I do to seek to over come the websites compressing of our images is to upload Tiff images, which is an uncompressed image, since there has been no compression of the image such as you get with jpeg images, when the website compresses a tiff image it can cope with a loss of data and pixel loss

By *ice Thick Cockk OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"this website severely compresses our images, so a lot of data in the image is lost, this greatly damages the quality of the images...

What I do to seek to over come the websites compressing of our images is to upload Tiff images, which is an uncompressed image, since there has been no compression of the image such as you get with jpeg images, when the website compresses a tiff image it can cope with a loss of data and pixel loss"

Aww thankyou! As I mean we all know how important a face picture is for folks and i don’t want to be sending one which is low quality haha

Post new Message to Thread