FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

A warning?? For politely rejecting someone??

Jump to newest

By *himaera OP   Woman
over a year ago

near derby.

I've been sent a "first and final warning " for apparently sending an abusive message. As this isn't something I have done, or would ever do, I would like to know if admin have proof of this, or have just taken the word of someone with a grudge against me for saying I am not interested in meeting them.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

same here i received a final warning last for abuseive messages I don't know what I wrote lol

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

And this is where the system falls down. If people don't know what they have done wrong a warning is worthless.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"And this is where the system falls down. If people don't know what they have done wrong a warning is worthless."
so u remember every word u said on fab ?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I've been sent a "first and final warning " for apparently sending an abusive message. As this isn't something I have done, or would ever do, I would like to know if admin have proof of this, or have just taken the word of someone with a grudge against me for saying I am not interested in meeting them."

Admin dont issue warnings just on someones say so.

If you think a mistake has been made contact them directly using the CONTACT link and they will have a look at it for you.

Reply privately