verify

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv met someone on here but can't verify. Any help out there xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You cant verify anyone unless you been verify your self. Have the other person a verification if so get them to verify you first and you can verify back then

over a year ago

It’s a strange and pointless feature of this site that you can’t verify until you’re verified. How would two newbies verify eachother? How did the first two member to meet verify eachother? I found the same thing very frustrating.

over a year ago

It is neither strange nor pointless; some unscrupulous types have been known to try and verify themselves from fake accounts. This feature helps avoid the situation to some extent.

over a year ago

"It is neither strange nor pointless; some unscrupulous types have been known to try and verify themselves from fake accounts. This feature helps avoid the situation to some extent. "

I think we’ll have to agree to disagree.

over a year ago

I asked a lady the other day a question about a guy she’d verified and her reply was I don’t know Iv never met him ! Makes you wonder if some are genuine verifications?

By *EELGOOD69Man
over a year ago

OX11

Yes i quite agree, i have met people on here but we were unable to verify each other.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I asked a lady the other day a question about a guy she’d verified and her reply was I don’t know Iv never met him ! Makes you wonder if some are genuine verifications? "
maybe it was a cam veri?

over a year ago

To be honest, we don’t bother reading the verifications as we are aware of fake ones and friends verifying each other. If we are looking to meet up, we do our own checks and voice verify with everyone present. Even then we try to have at least one or two social meetings so we can all get to know each other and see if there’s a spark x

Post new Message to Thread