FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

No access to account to hide face profile pic....help !

Jump to newest

By *iv OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardigan

Hi

Posting on behalf of a friend, he has been in the swinging scene before fab started and just returning recently. He wanted to attend a social but needed a profile and verification's to get on the list. Rules of the social and all that !

So, he made a second email one evening (while having a glass of wine) and then made a profile, uploaded a pic to get photo verified. Him being him, he didn't read it properly so it took him a few goes and pics to get it sorted.

To cut a long story short, he uploaded a face pic and has managed to set this as his profile pic. He has not used the account since the social.

I saw him recently and asked him if he knew he had a face pic as a public pic. He was horrified. He had no idea and has a job/family where this could cause him lots of problems.

So, now he cannot remember the fab password. PLUS he cannot remember the email address/password he set up that night just to get on the list for the social.

I have said that I will try to find out what he can do. Any help greatly appreciated !!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

He will need to ask Admin for help from the CONTACT button

Reply privately

By *iv OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardigan

"He will need to ask Admin for help from the CONTACT button "

Thanks....I have looked at that. There are two options, 'someone has put me on here as a joke' or 'contact the site owners directly' it then says that the site owners don't respond.

Not sure if either of these would work ?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They will respond

Reply privately

By *iv OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardigan

"They will respond "

Just passed this info on to my mate. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Thank you

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Maybe report the profile for him, and explain.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"He will need to ask Admin for help from the CONTACT button "

Reply privately