Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verify genuine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I met a couple last night and wanted to leave them a message to verify they are genuine! How do I do that please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azkinsWoman
over a year ago

leeds

You have to be meet verified before you can verify someone else.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ask them to verify u lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

To Verify another you need to be veried by other members, have a green tick, if the couple you met have this then ask them to send you one first.

over a year ago

This is an absolute scandal!

We both want to verify each other yet we can't. The site needs to get a grip. Does anyone know how to contact admin as this ridiculous!!

over a year ago

Arkeby2 you're a funny chap aren't you! NOT!

over a year ago

"This is an absolute scandal!

We both want to verify each other yet we can't. The site needs to get a grip. Does anyone know how to contact admin as this ridiculous!!"

Tries to cut down the number of fakes. Although some still get through. I like the meet verification. Get a cam veri then you can verify the couple.

over a year ago

We both want to verify each other yet we can't. The site needs to get a grip. Does anyone know how to contact admin as this ridiculous!!"

Haha there a lots of things I'd class as a scandal going on in the world, a verification system aimed at ensuring veris are legit isn't one of them. If they aren't verified either you won't be able to until one of you get a veri from someone who is. You also won't be able to for various other reasons including if you have shared a Wi-Fi connection.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Arkeby2 you're a funny chap aren't you! NOT!"

Why be so angry? They told you the truth.

over a year ago

No mate, it's you who needs to get a grip not admin. If people who haven't been verified could verify, it would lead to loads of fake verifications. The rules exist for safety of all members, so we know the people are okay to meet. You and the couple will just have to wait until you meet others who are verified and then you will be able to verify. When you joined Fab you have agreed to comply with site rules, so go away and stop sulking

Post new Message to Thread