Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Unable to message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there, when I go to send a message I get 'Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!' it's been like that for over 12 hours now. I really haven't a clue why? Not aware that I've done anything wrong and had no warning etc? Any help would be much appreciated. If I have indeed done something wrong I would like to know what so that I can make sure I don't do it again.

Thanks, Jack x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

might be a glitch, contact admin using the contact link at the bottom of pages on the site.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"might be a glitch, contact admin using the contact link at the bottom of pages on the site. "
From reading around it seems it's a common problem to do with using punctuation strangely that tricks the filters into thinking I'm sending a spam link etc. Found a link here suggesting why... http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/123930

If any admins could have a quick look over my messages they will see I've not done anything wrong and if they could remove the block I would be hugely greatful as I have a free weekend and a few messages to send and plans to be made! Cheers, Jack x

By *urridgeMan
over a year ago

Brightlingsea

Same thing has happened to me- how was your problem resolved cos I've tried to contact admin and I can't!

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Same thing has happened to me- how was your problem resolved cos I've tried to contact admin and I can't! "

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

probably use the site glitch link from there, unless you think something else would be more appropriate.

Post new Message to Thread