Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Do I report him?

Jump to newest

By *ampshirehotwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Recently met a chap social only.

Seemed ok a tad pushy but not really my type.

Once meet was over he then proceeded to bombard with messages even tho I explained I like to take it slow and don't like being hassled.

So I blocked him as had explained on few occasions that I didn't like pushy behaviour.

A few days ago I received a message from a woman saying she had been approached by to message us asking why I had blocked him.

Then last week I attended a local organised group social with hubby.

The chap happened to be there and came over and just kept going on and on asking for an explanation for blocking him.

Fortunately for him we had other issues that night as hubby was getting pretty angry at this point.

We have blocked him on both my singe profile and couples.

Is this behaviour acceptable.

Surley if you get blocked that's explanation enough that the other party is not interested?

It's not like I didn't explain the situation prior to blocking him, I and hubby had on a couple of occasions.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you explained why before the block then yes it's out of order.. but nothing more u can do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unsure whether what happens outside of fab itself, is punishable in here.

You've blocked him so that's about the best you can do.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I would report the woman who contacted you on his behalf knowing that you had blocked him.

But no, I wouldn't report him as he is now blocked so can't contact you further. I would mention to the social organisers that he made you uncomfortable with his behaviour at their social.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a similar thing I reported him but not the couple. It seems though that nothing was done about it I'm annoyed at the couple too so blocked them. I'm waiting for the withheld numbers and contact from other people

Reply privately