Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

profile help for newbies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

how about a link, or a page for tips on how to write an eyecatching profile..

seems to me that its a man thing judging by all the 'help with my profile' threads in introductions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I actually prefer that they put the effort in themselves, to show their personality in profile rather than a generic one size fits all that is really nothing like them. That I why I never give profile advice, if they feel their profile is them then I know who wouldn't suit me rather than a profile 'written' by others aimed to catch the most attention.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I actually prefer that they put the effort in themselves, to show their personality in profile rather than a generic one size fits all that is really nothing like them. That I why I never give profile advice, if they feel their profile is them then I know who wouldn't suit me rather than a profile 'written' by others aimed to catch the most attention."

that's fair enough..

I wouldn't suggest it gets written for them, but there are people out there that obviously need the help and wont want to ask in the forums for one reason or another

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If a guy can't string a few interesting words together without help then imagine how boring in person he'd be.

My profiles not perfect but it is honest and genuine

Post new Message to Thread