Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Worst site ever

Jump to newest

By *artners Club Bury OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bury

I have asked for info on numerous occasions on how to update our club profile, not once has anyone even had the decency to get back to us. We have had a profile on here for years and have paid to support this site since we started our profile, all I want is information on how to edit this profile, PLEASE.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

How to change a club listing? Send what you need changing to Admin from the CONTACT button as normal and when they get time they will change it for you.

By *artners Club Bury OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bury

I have done this on four occasions over the past 2 years, never had a reply, never had anything changed, nothing, Nada, Zilch, OH! I tell a little fib, around 12 months ago someone did post that I had to have a direct link from our club website direct to Fab. The whole point of the profile edit was to show our new web site address and make amendments to our site details, once again never heard anything.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We only see two contacts for you asking how to update the listing. Please use the contact form at the bottom of the homepage and provide the new details and we'll get this amended for you.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have asked for info on numerous occasions on how to update our club profile, not once has anyone even had the decency to get back to us. We have had a profile on here for years and have paid to support this site since we started our profile, all I want is information on how to edit this profile, PLEASE. "

Slightly off topic but the irony is so irresistible!

A few months ago we emailed the address given on your listing for some information with a view to arranging our first visit to a club.

We never heard back and naturally assumed we had been ignored. Never bothered trying with clubs again

Just saying like..........

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"I have asked for info on numerous occasions on how to update our club profile, not once has anyone even had the decency to get back to us. We have had a profile on here for years and have paid to support this site since we started our profile, all I want is information on how to edit this profile, PLEASE.

Slightly off topic but the irony is so irresistible!

A few months ago we emailed the address given on your listing for some information with a view to arranging our first visit to a club.

We never heard back and naturally assumed we had been ignored. Never bothered trying with clubs again

Just saying like.......... "

We happen to know about the situation, the club owner is trying to change the web details of the club that is listed on here in the club section.

The addresses listed are their old website and email which they no longer access or use. If you emailed through either of those, then that may be why you didn't get a reply and is the source of the club owners frustration.

Post new Message to Thread