Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Reporting profiles that say they can accomm when they can't

Jump to newest

By *omerlady OP   Woman
over a year ago

Taunton

I wondered where it stands with this situation.

I had a recent chain of messages with a couple on here and for once, it was some intelligent conversation. We got to the point of arranging a social and possibly fun back at theirs and then I am told that they live separately and neither can accommodate. But there is a lovely secluded place we can all go for some car fun.

Obviously I know about blocking, but is this reportable? I rarely engage with anyone unless they can accommodate and I have spent time writing quite a number of messages. Others may disagree but in my eyes, this is a pair of timewasters.

They do now state they can't accommodate so at least I got through to them in that respect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So... what if they can accommodate and their profile says so... but the time you want to meet.. they have a relative staying?

Are they expected to change it daily?

By *omerlady OP   Woman
over a year ago

Taunton

"So... what if they can accommodate and their profile says so... but the time you want to meet.. they have a relative staying?

Are they expected to change it daily?"

Nope, that's not what I am saying and my apologies if that wasn't clear.

They are unable to accommodate at all.

over a year ago

Share a travellodge

Only a score each xx

over a year ago

"So... what if they can accommodate and their profile says so... but the time you want to meet.. they have a relative staying?

They are unable to accommodate at all. "

We can definitely accommodate

Kinky

over a year ago

They are unable to accommodate at all. "

Well I suppose it just goes down with the rest of the lies people tell on profiles.

But be careful with home meets.. you never know who people are

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I can't see how saying they can accom on their profile but can't or don't want to have you round their home is breaking site rules.

Accom can also mean they are willing to go to a hotel.

over a year ago

"I can't see how saying they can accom on their profile but can't or don't want to have you round their home is breaking site rules.

Accom can also mean they are willing to go to a hotel."

Never thought of that... yea maybe they would accom but some people worry them lol

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"I wondered where it stands with this situation.

I had a recent chain of messages with a couple on here and for once, it was some intelligent conversation. We got to the point of arranging a social and possibly fun back at theirs and then I am told that they live separately and neither can accommodate. But there is a lovely secluded place we can all go for some car fun.

Obviously I know about blocking, but is this reportable? I rarely engage with anyone unless they can accommodate and I have spent time writing quite a number of messages. Others may disagree but in my eyes, this is a pair of timewasters.

They do now state they can't accommodate so at least I got through to them in that respect. "

OP. I get where you're coming from - stating they can accommodate making you believe it's at their home. They should have been clear during messaging about their perception of accommodation.

Travelodges a score each! Blimey where do you go? All around me they're £100 plus

over a year ago

I would never do a travel lodge

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have had a similar situation with people saying on their profile they don't smoke, and they have obviously been smokers.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

They may well be able to accommodate .... but that doesnt mean they can ALL of the time .....also they are within their rights to accommodate only people whom they feel comfortable with ..... and can on the day change their mind ....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No there isn't a report option for that

By *ick RapidMan
over a year ago

coventry

People who report remind me of police, why be a grass ? It's not big and it's not clever and it's cowardly

Deal with it yourself by finding someone else or not speaking to them.

Reporting them sounds like you haven't got nothing better to do accept tell off people who upset you

Lol

Please don't report me

Actually I don't even care I just hate people who snitch remind me of rats lol

over a year ago

"I have had a similar situation with people saying on their profile they don't smoke, and they have obviously been smokers.

"

I relate to that - now I only meet people who state they won't meet smokers

Post new Message to Thread