Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know its optional but we have had 3 meets in 2 days with single guys for cuckold meets and 2 of the guys refusing to do veri....seems wierd as they both said sara gave the best bj and was one of the dirtiest girls theyd met.....why would these guys be on the site if not willing to verify in return

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

No one has to give a veri, not even in return for one they received, although I personally think it is polite to, but it is entirely their choice.

Who knows why, sometimes people won't give a veri as they don't want to be shown as meeting a person, this is normally "straight" men who have had a sex meet with another guy.

I wouldn't worry about it, forget them and move on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe because there wife will find out

over a year ago

"I know its optional but we have had 3 meets in 2 days with single guys for cuckold meets and 2 of the guys refusing to do veri....seems wierd as they both said sara gave the best bj and was one of the dirtiest girls theyd met.....why would these guys be on the site if not willing to verify in return"

Ask the single guys. They are the only ones who know why they have not verified you.

over a year ago

"Maybe because there wife will find out "

For this reason if you're fabing, do it single or in couple

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

some of the women they like to meet might give them shit for it as well, and they won't know whether to trust you to publish it or not.

Post new Message to Thread