Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Hotlist....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any way of finding out whos hotlisted you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Nope. There isn't.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Any way of finding out whos hotlisted you? "

Nope.

And if Fab makes this possible, then I will stop using my hotlist (at the moment, it's a kind of NOT-list!)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any way of finding out whos hotlisted you?

Nope.

And if Fab makes this possible, then I will stop using my hotlist (at the moment, it's a kind of NOT-list!)"

Would seem most savvy people use it as such...keeps an eye on people without them knowing lol.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I have seen this a lot, rather than it being a hotlist it ends up a not list! I am confused as I thought the not list is the block list.

over a year ago

My hot list is for perving...my block list is for avoiding

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Nope, luckily no one can see my 'twat' list.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"I have seen this a lot, rather than it being a hotlist it ends up a not list! I am confused as I thought the not list is the block list. "

No!!

Block list is for people who are a bit creepy or weird or just really don't get 'no'.

Hot (not) list is for amusing people who are leaving on a weekly basis and other amusing but not amusing enough to meet people.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I have seen this a lot, rather than it being a hotlist it ends up a not list! I am confused as I thought the not list is the block list.

No!!

Block list is for people who are a bit creepy or weird or just really don't get 'no'.

Hot (not) list is for amusing people who are leaving on a weekly basis and other amusing but not amusing enough to meet people."

Pretty much this.

If you block a profile you can't see how many times a profile is leaving in a month due to everyone being fake, only for them to put great meet, you know who you are 5 minutes later yet never receving a veri.

Or keeping an eye on someone you don't want to bump into at a party, club or social.

over a year ago

"I have seen this a lot, rather than it being a hotlist it ends up a not list! I am confused as I thought the not list is the block list.

No!!

Hot (not) list is for amusing people who are leaving on a weekly basis and other amusing but not amusing enough to meet people.

Pretty much this.

If you block a profile you can't see how many times a profile is leaving in a month due to everyone being fake, only for them to put great meet, you know who you are 5 minutes later yet never receving a veri.

Or keeping an eye on someone you don't want to bump into at a party, club or social."

Very much this....

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I have seen this a lot, rather than it being a hotlist it ends up a not list! I am confused as I thought the not list is the block list. "

It is as far as I'm concerned

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You can usually guess whose hot list you're on (for good reasons) because they will consistently fab new pictures you put up.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good answers!! All seem reasonable reasons for use!!

Post new Message to Thread